Show your Creative side! Maybe Yavn will see and we will get new stuff

Spongeblair said:
:guilty: I am so bored VMK and msn is not working ah cannot get new hat :( :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
I can buy it for you!I seemed to get rich suddenly!! I normaly have about 12 credits but today, I have 2000!

I am in my room and its name is Dis Boards.I am lonley in it.Can someone from dis plz come down plz plz Plz Plz please please Please Please. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Yes, I did that all by hand!:) Yay me! Can somebody tell me how to get rid of the stupid numbers at the bottom and make it a littke bigger?

MegElizabeth said:
I am in my room and its name is Dis Boards.I am lonley in it.Can someone from dis plz come down plz plz Plz Plz please please Please Please. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

i cannot find it :badpc: :badpc:

This is my Eeyore FrontierEmma, lol. Since i have already made a piglet, i think my next one will be Pooh! I love the Winnie the Pooh characters. :)

BlueChristmas.png

Yeah, lame, i jst thought it would go with a christmas theme.....a blue christmas... haha, so funny :rolleyes:

That isnt so bad you know.and would u plz tell me..HOW DO I POST PICS ON THE DIS BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i know how to take them just not how to post them :teeth:

Deepshadow, go to www.imageshack.us and then go to browse (next to the rectagular white box) click on your saved pic, then click "Host". After a little while (takes a few minutes to download) these options will come up. 'copy' the stuff in the box that says "forums 1" then all you do is paste it to your post. :)

ty very much dis-wiz now i made some furniture based on the narnia movie and this is one..the glow in the dark aslan statue

These are my furniture items for chronicles of narnia but i have costumes coming up soon.Again,thanks dis-wiz i have asked this question ten billion times and u are they only one that answered :teeth:

every one knows who this is.. by the way sorry for my sudden bursts of photos i made all these andi couldnt post them until i knew how :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter