**Show Us Your Christmas Trees/Decorations**

That's really spectacular, Claire!! I love the quirkiness.. Where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking...?

I just love this thread, it really makes you feel Christmassy seeing everyones lovely trees and decs.:cool1::santa::cool1::santa:

Such a cute North Pole display you have there Claire. You won't have had time to sit down lately as you have been so busy doing some wonderful Christmas displays.:worship:

Thanks guys.

It has taken me ages to decorate the house this year Sadie....feels like forever! :lmao:

Karen. It's made by an American company so I bought some bits from ebay and a website which for the life of me I can't remember the name. :rolleyes: I'll find it for you in a bit, got to go dish up the dinner.

Claire - love it! :goodvibes Is it Lemax? That's what ours is and I know they have different themed villages. Ours is Caddington, which is the more traditional one.

Love all the others new pictures too guys, it's making me feel more festive, which this year I'm struggling with an awful lot. My cousin is being deployed to Afghanistan on December 22nd and I can't get myself past thinking about that :sad2: Horrible day for him to have to go out there - not that there's any good day at all!!

Thank you all for the lovely comments. :)

Claire - love it! :goodvibes Is it Lemax? That's what ours is and I know they have different themed villages. Ours is Caddington, which is the more traditional one.

It is made by an American company called Dept 56. :)

Love all the others new pictures too guys, it's making me feel more festive, which this year I'm struggling with an awful lot. My cousin is being deployed to Afghanistan on December 22nd and I can't get myself past thinking about that :sad2: Horrible day for him to have to go out there - not that there's any good day at all!!

Oh big hugs to you, that must be so hard on your family. :hug:

Oh no! :headache: I couldn't remember where I got mine from I thought it was WDW but must have DLRP when I was there June 2008.

Do you know if DLRP have an online website where you can order stuff from the parks?

Wish I'd have known this yesterday Claire, I bought the very same Mickey and Minnie on Sunday morning in the castle :sad2::sad2:

Not sure if you'll get one from a website, why not pop over to the DLRP board and see if somebody will bring one back for you, quite a few regulars are going soon, I think :)

Thank you all for the lovely comments. :)

Oh big hugs to you, that must be so hard on your family. :hug:

Thanks Claire :hug: It's a tough one, that's for sure. We're having Christmas a week early here :)

Thanks Claire :hug: It's a tough one, that's for sure. We're having Christmas a week early here :)

:hug::hug: Lots of hugs to your cousin and family hun:hug::hug:

Wish I'd have known this yesterday Claire, I bought the very same Mickey and Minnie on Sunday morning in the castle :sad2::sad2:

Not sure if you'll get one from a website, why not pop over to the DLRP board and see if somebody will bring one back for you, quite a few regulars are going soon, I think :)

Oh thanks anyway hun. I didn't know they did the Minnie one until I saw that piccie. :rolleyes: Glad to hear you had a nice time. (via Facebook)

:hug: :sad1:

christmas2009012.jpg

Karen, do you mind if I use your photo so I can see if anyone on the DLRP board will be able to pick one up for me. :flower3:

I've taken some more close ups.

IMG_4386.jpg

My ornament from the decoration exchange!!
IMG_4388.jpg

IMG_4389.jpg

We loved this little guy from our garden centre, he is now the "Mayor of the Tree"
IMG_4391.jpg

Minnie on top!
IMG_4394.jpg

We got this in the DTD Christmas store. :)
IMG_4397.jpg

Here's ours!!
P1030862.jpg

P1030863.jpg

Our Stocking holders:
P1030864.jpg

Some close ups:
P1030866.jpg

P1030867.jpg

P1030868.jpg

P1030869.jpg

Jim Shore Pieces:
P1030870.jpg

P1030871.jpg

And the top of my piano:
P1030872.jpg

:goodvibes:

Great Decs everyone. Just got around to looking at this thread.

A few of ours, don't put up as many as we used to.

P1040906Medium.jpg

P1040908Medium.jpg

P1040911Medium.jpg

P1040913Medium.jpg

P1040912Medium.jpg

P1040910Medium.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter