**Show Us Your Christmas Trees/Decorations**

Here's ours for this year - our first year with Disney decorations and we've discovered we've got plenty of room for more in future years. :cool1:

DSCF0045.jpg

A few close-ups
DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0050.jpg

And a bit of Christmas flair for the 'Grumpy shelf'
DSCF0051.jpg

Fab decorations, everyone!!!

Wow, Claire!!! :worship: That's so lovely of Lee (loveLee?? ;) :laughing: ) What a gorgeous collection. I absolutely adore the Beauty & the Beast rose - never seen it before!!! :love:

Love your Grumpy shelf David. :)

Fab decorations, everyone!!!

Wow, Claire!!! :worship: That's so lovely of Lee (loveLee?? ;) :laughing: ) What a gorgeous collection. I absolutely adore the Beauty & the Beast rose - never seen it before!!! :love:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: LoveLee! :lmao:

They are new this year! I found them when browsing the Jim Shore site, I was so happy as I love Beauty and the Beast. Lee managed to track them down over here but got the last set, apparently the woman called him to say she had all but Lumiere, but he managed to find him somewhere else. :cool1:

I've seen Cogsworth on ebay but none on the others.

Hi everyone, great photos!
I just bought my first house in October and was so excited to be able to decorate it inside and out.. here are a few pics:

ourtree121209.jpg

tree121209.jpg

walle121209.jpg

mickeys121209.jpg

:santa:

Everyone is welcome here. :thumbsup2

Wall.E is my fave character! :love: I just love your's, is he a toy? He doesn't look like he is made of plastic.

Congrats on the new home. :)

Welcome!!! :wave:
Love your festive Wall-E!!! :santa: I got myself a little Wall-E decoration this year.. :thumbsup2

DSCF1555.jpg

Oh my gosh...that's soooooo cute! I'll have to keep a look out for one next May, I'd love one of those! :thumbsup2

We finally got our tree today. I did take some of the finished article but my camera is playing up so I will post a work in progress one:rotfl2:

It doesn't look great but i'm pleased to finally be able to display my DLRP decs:goodvibes

IMG_1782.jpg

Some of the Decs I bought this year:

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

Pooh tree topper:

IMG_1774.jpg

We bought this sleigh for my parents several years ago in DLRP, Pooh & Tigger sing Jingle Bells, which my dog likes to join in with:rotfl:

IMG_1783-1.jpg

My stocking:

IMG_1786.jpg

Christmas plushes:

IMG_1785.jpg

Sorry I got carried away with posting my photos:blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter