Not open for further replies.
here is my real tree in the lounge

2007_1218Florida20070021.jpg

2007_1218Florida20070022.jpg

2007_1218Florida20070023.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone

Lovely tree Andrea, I like your wall paper too :rotfl2:

Wow Wayne you have tons of pressies :goodvibes

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: My tree has gone to the dump, the decorations are packed away and it's all done for another year. :guilty:

My living room is sooooo bare.:sad2:

:sad2: I took our Christmas trees down today. The place seems so bare and dull without all my lovely decorations

Nevermind, it's only ..

And it's only 6 months till I start my countdown to Christmas thread :santa: :santa:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:sad2: I took our Christmas trees down today. The place seems so bare and dull without all my lovely decorations

Nevermind, it's only ..

And it's only 6 months till I start my countdown to Christmas thread :santa: :santa:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

No No No No No:headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well I never did get around to taking a piccie of my tree, however its still up until 12th night, then I will carry it back upstairs to go under the sheet until next year:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

we took our tree down this morning:sad2:

the house does look bare.

ive yet to tackle the girls room and put all the toys away:eek:

kellie

I'm removing the decorations from the real tree in the conservatory as we speak - the poor thing looks very droopy so I'm hoping to get it out of the house by this evening... :(

I shall leave the fake tree in the hall for as long as possible - I love how it looks and really miss it when we take it down...

Looking forward to your 2008 Christmas countdown, Mandy... :santa: :santa: :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter