show me your MK views!!!

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
here's a place for all those awesome photos of the MK from your room!!!

Here are some MK view pictures from our stay in the Contemporary in Dec. 2007. DH and I absolutely loved it!!!

IMGP0156-1.jpg

IMGP0151.jpg

IMGP0152.jpg

IMGP0153.jpg

IMGP0155.jpg

IMGP0157.jpg

IMGP0159.jpg

Here is our view from the patio of the Everglades Suite in Conch Key at the GF (you can see the Castle in the center):

patio2.jpg

Pooh_Girl, I have NEVER cared about a view from a hotel room until I saw your pictures! All I can think of now is how long it would take me to save :rotfl: gorgeous pics!

Here are some MK view pictures from our stay in the Contemporary in Dec. 2007. DH and I absolutely loved it!!!

Wow ! Pooh_girl !!

Those were some amazing shots ! :woohoo:

That must be one amazing zoom lens you have.

WOW Pooh_Girl!!!!!! I don't think I've ever seen such a gorgeous MK view shot. :worship:

DSC01785.jpg
DSC00692.jpg
DSC01856.jpg
#1-Was taken in May 2008 from room 4417 #2-October 2007 room 4404(my fav room:goodvibes ) #3-Was taken from RPC lounge in May 2008

Our view from 11th Floor room 4729. No zoom lens here, would like to borrow Pooh Girl's though!

IMG_0897.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter