Should I join AAA, what are the discounted rates and....

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
Can I book the free dining with them and save more. We are going for two weeks on a budget so any savings would help. I would join AAA if it is worth it. How do I find out???

No, you can not combine the AAA discount with free dining. The price offered to you by AAA for the Free Dining package would be the same as offered by any other TA or CRO. Stick with the Free Dining Package -- it is the best savings.

Well the first week we'll have a room only ressie so how much could we save for the room only???

you can try to go to the aaa web site, aaa.com and put in look up the rates. Some of the clubs will allow you to see rates without being a member, and others will not. I think the southern New England site will show the rates, even for non members.

i just joined aaa last week. the membership deals are great. i got a room in the french quarter for $126 night at the end of oct compared to disneys rate of $149 night. aaa books directly with disney but gets a travel agent discount, its great. plus u get a diamond card which can be used threwout disney for discounts. the nice people at aaa helped me with all my ??? u should check it out def!!!!!! :cheer2: its worth the $49 membership to me.

NHBelle, hi fellow NH DIS'er :wave2: (Manchester)

I think it's worth joining AAA anyway for their roadside assistance, discounts on theme park tix (approx. 5%) and hotel rooms, 30% discount at Lenscrafters, discounts at retailers like Payless, etc...AAA has taken me off the road 2x now. The 2nd time was for my mother's car whom I was a passenger in and they got the car back to her house for her and gave us a ride.

My renewal is in front of me and it's $44.00 for the year, it's paid for itself over and over for me. It's afforded me discounts on hotel rooms in CT, NY and MA too.

I'll never be without it now, it's been worth every penny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter