Shot Rocks-these are the coolest!

fluffernutter

Mouseketeer
I bought these things called shot rocks from an online website and they came yesterday and we made them last night.
these are so awesome and make a great conversation piece.
taken from the website.....

what a shot rock is...A ShotRock is a shot glass made out of ice! Imagine lifting a solid block of ice to your lips and drinking a freezing cold shooter...so cold and so good! ShotRocks are the best way to drink Jagermeister, Goldschlager, Aftershock, Southern Comfort, Cuervo, and more. Any shooter which should be served cold, tastes better and goes down faster when served in a ShotRock.

you can go to www.shotrock.com to read more about them but if you are going to order them they are on sale from the website where i bought them so you can save some money. www.twistedgifts.com they are on sale there for 12.95 with s/h 4.95 totaling 17.90
where as if you bought straight from shotrock.com it is 18.95 plus 4.00 s.h

i gave these to my brother and my sisters boyfriend for chanukah and they loved them.

i bought these myself to serve fruits in them for a dinner party I am having. they make a nice size "ice glass" so its cool for a display on your dinner table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter