Shop the Block 2023-Earn up to 1,000 Airmiles!!!

I had not linked my BMO MasterCard to my Airmiles card until today and I have done 3 out of 4 offers for the Shop the Block. I have to buy 3 gift cards for Christmas gifts, if I buy them at Dollarama would this work for my 4th offer? Do I need to show my airmiles card or will it automatically work since my card is now linked?

I had not linked my BMO MasterCard to my Airmiles card until today and I have done 3 out of 4 offers for the Shop the Block. I have to buy 3 gift cards for Christmas gifts, if I buy them at Dollarama would this work for my 4th offer? Do I need to show my airmiles card or will it automatically work since my card is now linked?
Yes, it doesn't matter what you buy at Dollarama, it's the total of the transaction that matters. No need to do anything other than use the MasterCard you linked to your airmiles account. You will earn 10 miles for spending $30 or more -the MAX per day is 10 miles so even if you buy $500 worth of gift cards, still only 10 miles.

Doing this will complete your 4th offer,

Hi guys long time no see. I’ll update and try and catch up later just wondering for my experts ..
does BMO credit card purchases non sponsor count ?
Thanks

No. Any earn of AM on the BMO card do not count during this promotion. Only the AM that come from partners count. You can use your BMO card to make purchases and you will earn miles for those purchases but it doesn't count as a partner for the purpose of 2, 3 or 4 partners.

(Shell, gas or instore, Metro, Dollarama with a linked M/C, airmilesshops, airmiles receipts offer) to name a few of the popular offers in Ontario. Good until December 18th.

Since my receipt boost was done too early, I did another one today and bibbidy bobbidy poof it posted correctly so I am saying my card is done.
I am going to get gas on Monday as both cars need gas and we can wait for Monday to fillup.
I will do a spend $5 shop for the third card and it will have 2 offers.

So gas last week..Dollerama disney gc, metro and receipt should be done..we will see...receipt is not posted as it says it needs to look at closer...just eggs and bacon on receipt,,,but eggs came up as dairy white??..but bacon is clear....should be ok

So gas last week..Dollerama disney gc, metro and receipt should be done..we will see...receipt is not posted as it says it needs to look at closer...just eggs and bacon on receipt,,,but eggs came up as dairy white??..but bacon is clear....should be ok
Looks good to go! The receipt thing either goes thru seamlessly the first time or you need to submit an inquiry for them to look at it if the AI doesn't catch it. It will eventually backdate to your purchase date so it will be fine.

I had to do an unexpected Walmart shop so I did it on my third card so now it will have 3 partners done. Shell, Receipts and Walmart. The Shell I had doing today but the other 2 have posted so I have a guarantee of 2 partners right now. I wonder if I should sneak in another online shop and get it to 4 partners. I found out my friend collects coins and they have an Alexander Graham Bell coin set that would earn us 1 airmile. I have a little longer to think about it but not long.

I had to do an unexpected Walmart shop so I did it on my third card so now it will have 3 partners done. Shell, Receipts and Walmart. The Shell I had doing today but the other 2 have posted so I have a guarantee of 2 partners right now. I wonder if I should sneak in another online shop and get it to 4 partners. I found out my friend collects coins and they have an Alexander Graham Bell coin set that would earn us 1 airmile. I have a little longer to think about it but not long.
DO IT!!! the difference in return between 3 and 4 offers is HUGE!!!
3 offers = 200 miles
4 offers = 1000 miles

DO IT!!! the difference in return between 3 and 4 offers is HUGE!!!
3 offers = 200 miles
4 offers = 1000 miles
Thanks for the push. I did it. If I didn't have the first Walmart shop I wouldn't have bothered but since I did and it has counted already I did another one. I went ahead as I know that the points post now even though the order won't ship until February as I already ordered the same items on my card and the miles have posted. An early birthday present or last Christmas present for my friend. I may give her my Alexander Graham Bell set that I ordered and have already received and keep the one I ordered for her then she can get her Christmas present on time.
I don't have access to cash in or use the points on this card so I don't always go out of my way to earn points. I still have to shop at Shell tonight but chippies or snacks here I come.

Thanks for the push. I did it. If I didn't have the first Walmart shop I wouldn't have bothered but since I did and it has counted already I did another one. I went ahead as I know that the points post now even though the order won't ship until February as I already ordered the same items on my card and the miles have posted. An early birthday present or last Christmas present for my friend. I may give her my Alexander Graham Bell set that I ordered and have already received and keep the one I ordered for her then she can get her Christmas present on time.
I don't have access to cash in or use the points on this card so I don't always go out of my way to earn points. I still have to shop at Shell tonight but chippies or snacks here I come.
I had a little worry this morning as it said the item was backordered but I just checked and the miles have posted so I did it. I got 4 offers done on three cards. Well my sister did most of the work on her card but I hounded her to do it.

my receipt for tortillas that i bought on December 14th and have been sitting in the reviewing stage since then just posted. The miles were backdated to the 14th, within the correct timeline. Waiting on my metro miles but our store is notoriously bad at submitting them in a timely fashion so i don't expect to see them for at least another week.

My dollarama posted, as did shell, Michael's and the receipts for 3. Once metro gets their act in gear I'll have all 4. Very happy!

ETA - my metro miles posted between the time I started this post, answered the door and switched laundry around and POOF metro has posted for my Dec 11th shopping, all done! 😊

I too was waiting on some "reviewing" of the tic tacs receipt but all offers have successfully posted on my card and on my sisters card. Poor thing has only earned ~400 AM over the past few years and now I got her ~1050 in a week. I should have thought of this as soon as the big offers started returning! But better late than never.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter