shoes?

chager

<font color=teal>In the end you will feel better a
I have read several posts about wearing sandals. I am not usually one to wear sandals. As I was researching shoes I saw a couple of shoes that had a sneaker look but had holes/material to drain water. I think that adidas had a pair and Tevas did. Has anyone tried a shoe like this? I usually wear walking/cross training shoes but I don't want hot feet! I wore my walking shoes to King's Island (in Ohio) last year and my feet were REALLY hot.

I too have been reading posts about shoes and trying to find something comfortable. I've been watching ebay and I found some Teva sandals but wasn't sure how they would fit. I found them locally and tried on a pair, and glad I did, because I wear a smaller size in them than I normally wear. I'm going to try bidding for a pair on ebay, but will know where to go if that doesn't work. I just don't know if sandals will work, though -- I have trouble with my heel, and usually have to have at least a little heel on a shoe. (But if I can get them cheap on ebay, and they don't work, it won't be such a loss)

I've always worn walking sneakers and I always get blisters; every year even with those special socks that absorb moisture.

Then this past October at WDW I brought my sneakers again and the special socks and I also brought a couple of kinds of sandals, both made by Ecco. One was Cosmo (cork heal) and the other are Receptors (hiking/walking sandal). I switched the sandals around but mostly wore the Cosmo sandals. I also brought some moleskin just in case.

I ended up never wearing my sneakers!

That was the first trip that I did not get any blisters!!!! I did start to get one the 5th day at AK because it rained and I was wearing the hiking/walking sandals and they remained wet for awhile but once I got back and put moleskins on the tiny blister spot, it went away in a day!

The best tip is to have really good fitting shoes whether they be sandals or sneakers and you should switch around during your trip and bring some pre-cut moleskins!

Tennis Shoe sandels . I bought mind at K-mart. They are called Sohos and they were 16.99. Also they can be found at Wal-mart for about the same price. I wear my at work in the summer and I work at baseball park and never have a blister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter