Shoebuy.com on QR

bartleby1

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done the offer on QR where you get $7.75 for any purchase on shoebuy.com? If you did, how long did it take to receive your credit?

I placed an order last night hoping that the money while credit to get me to $50 before the last day of the disney cash out. Do I have any hopes of it crediting in time?

I haven't purchased anything on shoebuy but normally it takes 2-3 days for shopping to credit to your account. I think they wait until it has been shipped to credit you. Did you already send in your order confirmation to QR?

I haven't purchased anything on shoebuy but normally it takes 2-3 days for shopping to credit to your account. I think they wait until it has been shipped to credit you. Did you already send in your order confirmation to QR?

I submitted it through the confirmation link right after I did the order since it is listed under 'signups/shopping super deals' instead of in the shopping section. However, this morning I decided to forward the email confirmation to him via email just to be sure.

BTW, I'm VERY impressed so far with shoebuy! I never ordered through them before, but through the QR link, I got 10% off plus free shipping plus an additional 10% off for registering on the site, plus I will get $7.75 back through QR. AND my order has already shipped! DD needed a new pair of crocs and I couldn't bring myself to pay $25 in the store, but this worked out great!

Oh wow that is a good deal. I need a new pair of black pumps. I might have to take a look around over there.

Shoes?! Someone say shoes? Ohhhh I'll have to go take a looksy....I always need some new pair of shoes!! Actually, I would like a pair of brown sandals...and to get credit from QR to boot...NICE!!

Shoes?! Someone say shoes? Ohhhh I'll have to go take a looksy....I always need some new pair of shoes!! Actually, I would like a pair of brown sandals...and to get credit from QR to boot...NICE!!

They have some cute Jessica Simpson shoes over there. I think I'm going to order the black round toe pumps through QR and then the hot pink wedges through SR in July - I have to wait for that next cc billing cycle to begin :lmao:

Hee, hee, hee! Look what I started, lol!:lmao: Just mention shoes and the dis ladies go crazy, lol!

I'll post when I receive credit!

Yes, it's all your fault!! he he he he
I may just have to try going out there today & see if I can find anything so maybe it will credit by Thursday!! :0) Good job!!

Yeah you are bad bad bad bartleby! I am at $11 so if I do the $7 offer that gets me close to another $25 for thurs. and all my offers are crediting today so I guess I don't have an excuse to keep going.

Oh it sounds like you need some convincing!! :0) For SURE you should get them! You'd get them anyway right? Why not get them through QR today to help w/your 2008 trip to the most magical place on earth?

;0)

Oops...forgot to add that I'm deciding between 4 pairs myself!! Decisions!! Jeez!

Good news! I already received credit for my order! So, anyone else placing an order today will probably get credit before the next disney cash out day!

Although, it didn't make my token bar increase.:confused: Wonder if this doesn't count toward the $25 needed to keep my tokens?? Anyone know? I thought shopping counted, but maybe not? Or maybe because it is a shopping super deal?

ETA: For anyone else who is placing an order, Dmitry also replied to my confirmation email and said to always forward the shopping confirmation emails, even for the super shopping deals because we will get credit much quicker.

You have to search by Shoebuy.com in the search bar. 2 offers will come up. One for the 6% and one for the $7.75. I got my credit already!!!

These are the ones I ordered today:
camut186814_104100_lg.jpg

These are the ones I'm getting next month :)
camut186806_104083_lg.jpg

You have to search by Shoebuy.com in the search bar. 2 offers will come up. One for the 6% and one for the $7.75. I got my credit already!!!

These are the ones I ordered today:
camut186814_104100_lg.jpg

These are the ones I'm getting next month :)
camut186806_104083_lg.jpg

Ooooooooooo, how cute :) I really like them both but I could never wear those red & white ones. I would fall flat on my face after one step :rotfl2:

I wear really long jeans so luckily my jeans help keep them on my feet :)

I really need to figure out how to keep the top ones on my heel. For JS shoes you have to order 1/2 size up to get them to fit the toes but then the heels pop out. I hope those sticky things work.

I wear really long jeans so luckily my jeans help keep them on my feet :)

I really need to figure out how to keep the top ones on my heel. For JS shoes you have to order 1/2 size up to get them to fit the toes but then the heels pop out. I hope those sticky things work.

Stuff the toes with tissues - at least that's what I do ;)

First, I could never where either of those heels. I'd break my ankle for sure...so that being said...don't laugh at my choice...I want/need causual yet not flip-flop sandals for casual days here...posting these next to m n' c's makes me feel really, really "practical"....

skech182426_76211_lg.jpg

First, I could never where either of those heels. I'd break my ankle for sure...so that being said...don't laugh at my choice...I want/need causual yet not flip-flop sandals for casual days here...posting these next to m n' c's makes me feel really, really "practical"....

skech182426_76211_lg.jpg

Ah yes while they look practical they also look very very comfy and what I'd love to wear to work. But I have to wear pumps :( Who are they made by? I might have to see about those since my reefs I have flattened to nothing. So much for those lasting for years and years. I'll be lucky if they make it one summer. Those look much more sturdier (sp??)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter