shirt ideas

DonaldnDaisy5

DIS Veteran
Hi! I posted in another thread and someone suggested trying the creative boards....

I am thinking about making shirts for three 10 yr olds for our day at HS, but I am out of creative ideas...they like stars wars....

Any ideas????

Did you check Pinterest or Etsy?

I do the Mickey Tye-Dye shirts for our trips, but that is about as creative as I get in that department. Wish I had some ideas for you.

There is a woman on these boards in the disigns area who does some really cool Star Wars Tshirts check that out!

Hmm. I was thinking perhaps scramble game board pieces spelling out Hollywood Studios straight out, then having attractions spelled into the game pieces like a scramble board game... You could have

Star Wars (like put the S in Star wars going down from the S in Studios) and what not like the I in studios be Indiana jones. You could have the Sorcerer Hat in the backdrop of the game pieces.

How are you planning on making/having these shirts made? Ideas that would work for screenprinting wouldn't work as well for embroidery, etc ;-)

Something easy I could do my self...maybe even a transfer. ..I love the ideas above but not thinking I have the time left for that complicated. ...

If you are considering a transfer/iron on type t-shirt... I suggest you look at the creative DISign forum on here...
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

If you look at the stickies they have a list of DISigners and what they design and how to request them...

Hopefully that will give you a few ideas or help..

I have utilized several of the DISigners before and they are wonderful to work with!!

i had another idea for your shirt.
You could have one big silhouette of mickey like the 3 round circles then you can have mini silhouettes under neath it like they are spilling out. For a more cool effect you can add a string from the big mickey to each of the mini ones. :)

You could find some star wars material. Then print out mickey head outline. Cut out the mickey in that shape. Use heat n bond to put on shirt! I made my boys spiderman and toy story like this. Idk how to post a pic or I would! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter