Sheraton Vistana short review

3mom

Earning My Ears
Stayed here for 2 nights last week. I was told at the front desk that they were "sold out" and they only has the Springs section ground floor available. Judging from the open parking spaces, I don't really think that was true; however the Springs section was very nice. Had a 2 bedroom villa which was completely redone. Very spacious and pretty. Pool area in the Springs is on the smaller size, but quiet and nice and it was convenient at night as it was right out of the back of our villa. No complaints - would recommend this section.
My major disappointment was with the other guests. We've stayed at the Vistana twice before and I don't remember the poor behavior that I saw this time. Numerous people were smoking in the pool areas and flicking their ashes on the pool deck. I saw people walking through the property drinking from beer bottles - not trying at all to hide their open bottles of alcohol. People brought huge coolers to the super pool area and parked themselves right outside the food and bar area - they weren't trying to be discreet about it at all. I know the Vistana doesn't "ban" coolers, but these people had enough food and alcohol to keep them going all day and night.
So I am not sure I would stay here again. The property is really amazing, and we loved all of the amenities, but I think they need to tighten up on some rules.

Stayed here for 2 nights last week. I was told at the front desk that they were "sold out" and they only has the Springs section ground floor available. Judging from the open parking spaces, I don't really think that was true; however the Springs section was very nice.
This can easily happen. The resort only has a very limited number of units available to their rental program (about 10%). The vast majority of units belong to the timeshare owners, and they have to be considered unavailable whether the owners actually show up or not.

Sorry to hear about the unruly guests. Hopefully you were still able to enjoy most of your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter