Sheraton Anaheim

Emmo

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton Anaheim? We have booked for November as we stayed in one in Orlando and it was lovely! I am interested in your views on it!

We stayed there years ago, before California Adventure and the new parking garage were added to the resort. We had small kids at the time, and it was a nice family friendly place. We stayed there because we had a discount coupon, and were able to afford a 3 star hotel for a 2 star price.

My only negative about this place, and it's not even a big one, is that it wasn't within walking distance, especially with small kids. At the time, it was on Ball Street, now it's renamed Disneyland Drive. We had to drive to and from the park, and pay parking at Disneyland.

What I liked most about it was the huge room we were in. It had a front door to the hallway, and a back door out into the garden area. They had a big pond with Koi fish in a beautiful garden area, and lots of sitting & relaxing areas around the fountain. The grounds were very clean and have nice atmosphere, but nothing Disney.

The other thing I liked about this place is check out wasn't until noon.

Overall, it's a nice place. But for us personally, there are other equally nice or nicer places to stay closer to Disneyland that cost less.

I will be heading there on the 5th April, watch this space for my review I will coming back on the 23rd April.

I think it is a great hotel choice. It is clean and comfortable, the staff is friendly and the grounds are very pretty and relaxing. And they have their own shuttle to and from the parks. It is quick and on time. Oh, and the rooms are really big. The only negative I would say about it is the bathroom is small. It is our favorite off site place to stay. Have a wonderful vacation :)

Thanks Joanne and Lulubelle for your opinions, we are really looking forward to going as it will be our first time there. We are going to Las Vegas before DLC and it will be our first time there too. We are staying at Circus Circus, any reviews on that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter