Share a WDW moment: It’s a Star Wars Weekend! It's today - BUH-BYE!!!!

I miss getting the ME tags...I know I shouldn't complain. Can you believe for the third weekend in a row I was at WDW. And I go back next weekend for dinner at Wolfgang Pucks for Mothers Day, the following weekend we are going for Jonas' birthday. And then I guess SWW starts and I have to go get my pins. Hmmm, do you think I will be tired out before you get here....

NOT! :rotfl2:

See ya soon girl!!!!

I just found your pre-trip report, and decided to join in since I'll be there at the same time as you... staying at SSR for the time being because we don't want to move twice, and our waitlists haven't come through for us yet.

We're doing AKV-concierge level for a week next March, so I can't wait to see your TR when you get back & get all the details on that! :)

It's getting so close...so glad you found me!! :banana:

Let me tell you, girl -- the concierge at AKV is so awesome, we were star-struck when we got in the one day last year! My DH wanted the whole trip to be concierge, but wow -- very expensive, and very difficult to get a whole week.

:) I'll be happy to give the blow-by-blows when we get there!! :woohoo:

I'm still crazy excited over my Mickey Mail!!! I hope you get your luggage tags in time!

Me, too!! The CM (his name was Topher) said they would be sending them very quickly to us...!

You should be fine - they'll just get your luggage tags out faster than they would if you'd called today for a trip in July or August. Speaking of... I need to call them with my flight info for a trip in July....

:thumbsup2 Yeah, definitely don't do what I did & wait until the last minute -- heck, my DH forgot completely last year until the last couple of days before we left! So, we ended up picking up our luggage and dragging it over to ME. That wasn't so bad...

5256_1095007058179_1316648229_30249086_4222756_n.jpg

I miss getting the ME tags...I know I shouldn't complain. Can you believe for the third weekend in a row I was at WDW. And I go back next weekend for dinner at Wolfgang Pucks for Mothers Day, the following weekend we are going for Jonas' birthday. And then I guess SWW starts and I have to go get my pins. Hmmm, do you think I will be tired out before you get here....

NOT! :rotfl2:

See ya soon girl!!!!

You better not be!!! :rotfl: One of these days, you'll be ordinary, like the rest of us...maybe I can refer you to DVC? :flower3:

I forgot to mention that I changed the name of our guest from the original reservation to the friend that we are actually taking to WDW -- that had been on my mind for a long time! If you recall, I went ahead and booked our reservations back when we were planning to take my DD's BFF -- before I got the final "okay" from the parents. So...now Natalie's name is on all the ressies!! :cool1: Whew, that's off my mind...!

The other thing that I noticed just a few days ago is that our flight TO Orlando had changed. That's right -- from Atlanta to Orlando, our flight is now ONE HOUR LATER. :mad::mad: We are now arriving around 7:19pm -- which means we will MISS the S'mores on the beach. :sad2:

I'm trying to think of a positive spin on this...

The other thing that I noticed just a few days ago is that our flight TO Orlando had changed. That's right -- from Atlanta to Orlando, our flight is now ONE HOUR LATER. :mad::mad: We are now arriving around 7:19pm -- which means we will MISS the S'mores on the beach. :sad2:

I'm trying to think of a positive spin on this...

You're flying AirTran, right? Did you see my nightmare story of flying AirTran in my TR? How long is the layover in ATL? As soon as you get off the plane in ATL, head to the gate of the very next flight to Orlando & see if they can get all 4 of you on standby... and continue doing that for each flight until the one you're actually on.

Or, you can call AirTran and tell them that the change they made doesn't work well with your travel plans, and they'll apparently put you back on the original flight (or an earlier one) at no cost to you. That could get you in to MCO in time for s'mores on the beach. :thumbsup2

You're flying AirTran, right? Did you see my nightmare story of flying AirTran in my TR? How long is the layover in ATL? As soon as you get off the plane in ATL, head to the gate of the very next flight to Orlando & see if they can get all 4 of you on standby... and continue doing that for each flight until the one you're actually on.

Or, you can call AirTran and tell them that the change they made doesn't work well with your travel plans, and they'll apparently put you back on the original flight (or an earlier one) at no cost to you. That could get you in to MCO in time for s'mores on the beach. :thumbsup2

I DID see your TR about AirTran!! That really was weird, that they didn't even call you over the loudspeaker.

They've apparently changed the time of that flight, because the original flight time no longer exists -- in fact, for hours before and after, there are no flights to Orlando. So, this one flight for a long time is all they have; but I'm not giving up hope that they may throw another one in there! :)

EXACTLY ONE MONTH until we leave -- :woohoo::woohoo:

:cool1::yay:

I just had to log on and say this. My co-worker was like, "One month until what?"

He was being a smarty. He knows EXACTLY what I meant!! :rotfl: Everyone who walks in and sees my computer sees a beautiful shot of BCV lit up at night, w/fireworks in the background...and says: Where is that??

My co-worker just groans... :lmao:

Woo-hoo -- 30 days!!! :banana:

Hey, what are you doing posting while at work? Can't believe it is that close, seems so long ago you were calling me to bring us along.

Just saw that about your flight. We normally just have issues leaving MCO, never had one going to MCO.

See ya soon.

Hey, what are you doing posting while at work? Can't believe it is that close, seems so long ago you were calling me to bring us along.

Just saw that about your flight. We normally just have issues leaving MCO, never had one going to MCO.

See ya soon.

I like the suggestion to find out if there's another flight when we get to ATL; you never know.

It's kind of unreal to see these folks who have been doing PTRs, who get all excited and say, "We're leaving tomorrow!!" and you get excited for them, an then (seemingly) in the next breath: "We're baaaack!!" It's like -- wow, I hope it feels like MY trip will be longer than that!! :lmao:

Happy Mother's Day Vickie!!!

Thanks, Alicia, and to you!!

I just want to say I have an awesome family -- and am so proud of my DD. :goodvibes Here's what I received this morning -- a music CD I wanted, and two gift cards -- woo-hoo!! :banana:

30516_1285924630999_1316648229_30667669_7369765_n.jpg

Can't wait to use my Disney gift card on our trip, in less than one month!! :cloud9:

And I believe this would be someone doing a loop:

One thing though, when they closed the thing, it was tight on my crotch. I kept thinking, "how in the world can I guy stand this thing?:scared1:"

Where the heck is that tag fairy???:laughing: Loving your PTR!!! We arrive the day you leave. a couple more days till my one month banana dance!!

Thanks, Alicia, and to you!!

I just want to say I have an awesome family -- and am so proud of my DD. :goodvibes Here's what I received this morning -- a music CD I wanted, and two gift cards -- woo-hoo!! :banana:

30516_1285924630999_1316648229_30667669_7369765_n.jpg

Can't wait to use my Disney gift card on our trip, in less than one month!! :cloud9:

Love all of the Mother's Day gifts! I'm a TobyMac fan too! Both kids love to groove to him. Glad you had a great day!

AND, YES!, Ladies and Gentlemen:

Covered up by the business coupon circular that comes to our house 3 times a week (seemingly), and innocuously tucked in between a couple of other pieces of random mail....the one....the...oops! -- the two, most wonderful, highly anticipated pieces of mail to ever grace the foyer piece of furniture that really should be traded in for another, more modern piece of furniture that greets visitors when they walk in the door --

The only...

MICKEY MAIL!!!

31066_1288008283089_1316648229_30672284_7061117_n.jpg

(scattered clapping from unsure lurkers and the few left who have graciously kept up with this PTR)

YES, Ladies and Gentlemen, they have arrived. Not quite the huge piece of glamorous Mickey Mailiage that heaved its heaviness into Alicia's home, these two envelopes calmed the fears of the mother of the household -- finally glad to know that YES -- the Magical Express-dom has been properly ordered and procured.

NOW WHAT - you may ask yourself, could these two envelopes hold? How is it that such small, seemingly insignificant mailiage such as this could hold the keys to the Magical Express lines, the buses, and then, ultimately, the right to stand before the proper resort WITHOUT luggage in hand?

Ah, but the answer is in paperage. That's right -- paperage. And I will continue to make up words as I feel like it, due to my excitement.

Within one of these envelopes, there are FOUR, yes, FOUR paper-sticky-stringy-thingys that are built EXCLUSIVELY for FOUR (yes, FOUR) pieces of luggage. Well, their handles, actually.

And, here are the instrucciones (hey, it's a real word!!) for the Magical Trippage from here, there, and back again.

31066_1288008323090_1316648229_30672285_3945621_n.jpg

And thus, my duty is done. All is good in the land of San Antonio...Adios, compadres...y Hola, Orlando!!

:cool1::yay:

Where the heck is that tag fairy???:laughing: Loving your PTR!!! We arrive the day you leave. a couple more days till my one month banana dance!!

Hi, Dana! I had read your PTR a while back, but never subbed -- you guys are going to enjoy that LONG 13-day trip!! That makes it easier to take it easy...do what you want to do...that will be nice. :goodvibes

I'll be thinking of you the day we're leaving -- thinking, "Could I do it all over again?" :rotfl:

We got elusive Mickey Mail today too! We also now have the right to travel to our resort, sans luggage! Getting Mickey Mail sure does make a trip seem real! :thumbsup2

Okay, it's officially 3 weeks until I take off of work for the day before leaving for Disney... :lmao: yes, this is the way I think!!

Okay -- I have a QUESTION!!

On our first day in the World, we are staying at BCV. My DH asked me, "So, we're going to MK the first day (Saturday morning), at rope drop?"

"Yes," I answered, excitedly.

"How are we going to get there?" he asked. "By bus, or by boat? Which is the fastest?"

Now, I know we can WALK to Epcot. I know there's also a boat that leaves BCV, but it's not very fast, and I don't even know if it GOES to MK -- don't think so. I'm assuming that walking to Epcot and catching the monorail is not really a quick option. Can I verify that? Has anyone ever tried to make their way to MK from BCV?

Thanks!!

Your trip has come round so quickly! Glad you got your magical express things. That will be a weight off your mind! 3 weeks will pass so quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter