Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowryter - Thank you sooo, sooo much! You are awesome!

If I could make one small change please? Could you please move "Debra" to the right ear in "Rapunzel with BG Blank Debra.jpg"? Her brothers have DISigns are in the right ear so I'm trying to stay consistent.

Thanks again!!!

If I could make one small change please? Could you please move "Debra" to the right ear in "Rapunzel with BG Blank Debra.jpg"? Her brothers have DISigns are in the right ear so I'm trying to stay consistent.

Thanks again!!!
Here you go.:goodvibes

I wanted to make sure you saw that I needed a correction. We leave for our cruise in little over a week. Thank you so much!

Thanks, but I had wanted a map in the shape of Mickey Ears showing the cruise route with the text "Disney Dream" on one ear and "Thanksgiving 2011" on the other ear, please.

Hi, Not sure if same one's, but would like these:
The Incredibles Bubble(Oscar)#348 L ear Mason R ear WDW 2012

Buzz Lightyear Bubble (Ally) R ear WDW 2012 L ear Mason

Lightning McQueen Trio Bubble(Lil David) #171 R ear Mason L ear WDW 2012, same with Hudson

Cars II Francesco Bernoulli (Nathan) #54 L ear Mason

Cars II Jeff Gorvette #59 L ear Hudson

Thanks
Hello there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for the work that you have already done for me! I made some last minute ADR changes and am hoping for invitations for those. We leave on the 26th of this month, so if this is too late, I understand! Thank you so much again!

Fantasmic Invitation
A.J. and Lucas
Saturday, November 26 @ 6:30

http://www.4shared.com/photo/0lG0KwRE/Fantasmic_Invitation_Holly.html

And on this one, I know I am asking a lot so if you can't, I totally understand:

The Hollywood and Vine Invtitation
Instead of Manny on the invite, can you put Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates? He is appearing there starting on the 13th and DS loves him!! If not, the Manny is okay.

Monday, November 28 @ 8:10 am

50's Prime Time Cafe Invitation
Wednesday November 30 @ 5:45

http://www.4shared.com/photo/rBQRir2n/50s_Prime_Time_Cafe_Invitation.html
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thanks, but I had wanted a map in the shape of Mickey Ears showing the cruise route with the text "Disney Dream" on one ear and "Thanksgiving 2011" on the other ear, please.
Hi there, if this is the one your are referring to, it is not my design and I am limited to what I can do with it.:goodvibes

Grand Gathering Family Design 2 Grandma Loves Her Grandkids.jpg

With the names of Grant and Lance

Christmas Mickey Believe Tim.jpg
I would love several of these with the names of

Dad, Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, Grant, and Lance

Thank you so very much

Hi Linda....

I have a family that will be at the Coral Reef for Thanksgiving and I wanted to give them a cute invite around Thanksgiving

BUT if you don't think you will be able to get to this I am TOTALLY ok and I can ask another disigner, but I don't want to duplicate.

1:15pm at Coral Reef - Thanksgiving the 24th.
Mom
Dad
Natalie
Nathan
Nana

I know this is short notice...so again..totally ok if you can't..just let me know.

I'm sorry if I am out of place here. I love, love, LOVE all of your disigns!
We are planning our family trip (family of 12) in December 2011. I would love to have some of your amazing creations to make the five grand kids trip that much more awesome! If you have time, could you please make invitations for the following? I understand completely if you are extremely busy and will settle for absolutely any you have time to do.....

ANY KIND of Christmas disign...... (prefer: Micky, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, etc
or Toy Story / Cars)

Invite #1. To:Disney World, Gavyn and Easton, for Dec 12 - 19

#2. To: Disney World, Rebecca, Emily & Olivia, for Dec 13 - 19

#3. To: Cinderella's Royal Table, Rebecca, Emily, Olivia, Gavyn &
Easton 12/14 - Lunch (no time please)

#4. MVMCP - December 14, 2011 7:00 pm, Rebecca, Emily, Olivia,
Gavyn & Easton

#5. Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House 9:00 am, Rebecca,
Emily, Olivia, Gavyn & Easton

I really appreciate any of these and once again, I hope I am posting in the correct spot.

I am so glad you had a great time at Disney, even if you did end up in a wheelchair. :sad2:
Could I trouble you for a few requests?

A while back, I asked for this one:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/T1C8jZYS/Ethans_Autographs.html
It's the Pirate Mickey autograph cover. I asked for the "Landry's Autograph Book" wording on it. I haven't seen it come through. If you have already done it, if you could let me know, and I will go back through your posts.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/K7aJo4C5/Grand_Gathering_Family_Design_.html
Could we do this one with Disney World 2012 in the center, and Landry, Landon, Mommy and Daddy around the Mickey head?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/qJdNsD-r/Disney_World_Pirate_Mickeys_Fi.html
It's a Disney World After All! 2012
In the ears, could we have the names: Mommy, Daddy, Landry, Landon?
On this one, it is going on a blue shirt. Could we change the font color to something other than blue, so that it will show up?

Thanks for all your help! Your work is GORGEOUS!!! :worship:

Could you do a letter from Mickey for me? I am looking at the Letter from Disney Cruise Line and Mickey. I am also looking for a Personalize Envelope that is Mickey and the Gang with the same names on it. Thanks in advance. :)

Dear Braydon, Keylee, and Tytan,

Welcome aboard the Disney Wonder. I am so glad you are able to come aboard for a fantastic vacation. Don't forget to play in the pool that is shaped like me and make sure you eat a Mickey bar. Hope you have tons of fun!

Captian,

Mickey Mouse

Hi, could you do image 313 of 524...it's the grand gathering Mickey Ears....I would like the middle to read" "Thanksgiving WDW 2011"

The outline names: Paw-Paw; Mimi, Tim, Julie, Emma, Riley, Chase, Jennifer, Charlie, C.J.

Thank you

Thanks again!!!

Thank you! It's perfect! I greatly appreciate all you've done for me!

Thanks so much these look great!

Any designs for shirts with bubble mickey heads for the Very Merry Christmas Party?

Oh I can't post links because I don't have enough posts :headache:

Could I get a Bippity Boppity Boutique invitation - the pink one - of these for:

Kaylee

Friday December 9, 2011 @ the Magic Kingdom at 5:10pm

Thank you!:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter