Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda,
Thank you so much for the designs!! They are great!! There is one mistake in the spelling on one of the Mickey Ears with the castle. It says Alice but it should say Alicia. I would greatly appreciate it if you could fix it when you have the chance.

Again... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! My kids are going to love these!! :)

Linda,
Thank you so much for the designs!! They are great!! There is one mistake in the spelling on one of the Mickey Ears with the castle. It says Alice but it should say Alicia. I would greatly appreciate it if you could fix it when you have the chance.

Again... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! My kids are going to love these!! :)
Oopsy...sorry about that. I'm batting zero today I guess.:lmao:Time to rest. I fixed it in your original post.:goodvibes

Hi Shadowryter,
Just wondering if it's better to post a design request on this site rather than on another Disney site I've seen you're work on-I'd like to post where it's easier for you. Please let me know which is better.
Thanks so much!

Hi craft, I'm not sure which design you are referring to. Most of my designs are really quite large so making them bigger shouldn't be an issue. How did you get the design? From my site???Did I email it to you? Did you download vs. right clicking and save? Maybe you can direct me to the image so I can figure out what's gone wrong.:goodvibes
Linda

It is a pirate Mickey standing holding a sword - the striping shows up most on the sword and ears. The standing Minnie pirate seems to have the same difficulty. These are in the Bubble Designs/Pirate folder. The designs you created for me were modified from Dolly's pirate mickey head with bandana and are in your Other Designers folder - Pirate Mickey Head Blue by Dolly Mickey and Pirate Mickey Head Purple by Dolly Minnie. I got the designs by downloading them from your 4shared site, using the download button on the page.

THANK YOU SHADOWRYTER!! so nice to see the designs on my phone after 3 days w/out power/water!!!! thank you, a real pick me up! thank you
hope your arm is doing better.

Hello! Could you create an autograph book cover with the Aunt Carol DISign from Post #85 that says Landry's Autograph Book? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Linda,

If it is not too much trouble can I please get a few designs? Our cruise is not until December but we are having our 100 day count down dinner on Sept. 9 and I would like to print these for decorations and to also use as magnets for our doors on the cruise.

1. Do you have this with 2011? Maybe Christmasy? :santa:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/U_b-INmW/Snow_Globe_Disney_Dream_2012.html

2. This one with Let the Dream Begin at the top and Our First Disney Cruise December 18-22, 2011 at the bottom.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/LAUDMDmw/Let_the_Dream_Begin_June_7-12.html

3. This with the names: Pat, Joyce, Jason, Krista, Ann, and Kate.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/OzIvtpuS/2011_Disney_Red_Border_Ryan_An.html

4. This with Cruisin' the Dream and the names with random placement: Pat, Joyce, Jason, Krista, Ann and Kate.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/owNTDxMU/Cruisinthe_Magic_Brunger_Famil.html

5. Pirate name designs pirate: (I found Nana and Daddy in your 4shared files):
Pirate Mickey with Papaw
Pirate Chip and Dale with Mommy
Pirate Tink with Kate
Do you have a pirate Sleeping Beauty? If not, a pirate Pluto with Ann

Thank you so much, :hug:
Krista

Oh Linda, the DISigns you personalized for my family are PERFECT!! Exactly what I wanted!! Thank you so so SO very much!! Your awesomeness is unparalleled!! :worship:

~ Brandy ~

Hi everyone. While I am getting ready to go off to PT this morning I thought I'd give you an update on my thread. As of now I am about halfway through page 198. I plan on doing about 4 more pages today due to all your birthday wishes which I very much appreciate.:cool1:

At this point I will be requesting your email if you have 5 or more requests vs. 10. Too many mouse clicks, sorry. I need to pace myself but want to get all your requests done and up to date.

I would like to ask those of you who do not have a ticker and request a general personlization to please include your need by date so you get your requests on time and if by any chance I have missed anyone up to page 197 please don't hesitate to send me a reminder with your request number.

I expect this to go on for some time as my progress is slow but steady. I again thank you for your patience and understanding of my situation. Have a magical day.:goodvibes
Linda

Make them give you a massage at PT. Those are always the best. My email is kristenmac@cox.net :) My request numbers are 2981 and 2986 on pages 199 and 200. We leave for WDW on Oct 4. :) Thank you again soooo much for you hard work. :)

I love your mousekeeping envelopes, I was wondering if you have them anywhere without the from the BLANK family on them and I could just use them like that so you don't have to personalize

Thanks
Natalie

Thanks so much for all your contributions on the boards. You create some really fun designs. I really like your Alice in Wonderland designs. I am going to make shirts with a variety of the Alice in Wonderland Bubble Designs from the Bubble Designs/Charactor folder. Would it be possible to get a second Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum design?

I would like the Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum at Bubble Designs/Charactor/Tweedle Dee and Dum Carol and Michelle (shaking their fingers). I would like them on the background that you have for Alice in Wonderland Bubble Tweedle Dee & Dum (clicking heels)- plain aqua blue, no personalization.

Thank you so much for your time!!!!

I have post #2979 - we are cruising in October. So glad you are making progress with your physical therapy. Hang in! Thanks SO MUCH for sticking with the boards. I love your designs!

I sent you an email for a MMCH invite and possibly some bubble bottle label things...I'm hoping I sent it to the right email address; the one in the PM you sent me. My DD's bday party is 9/24. I was just checking to see if you actually had gotten my email...hope you are feeling better after PT today!!!

Hi Linda,

Thank you for making signs for my upcoming cruise. I have been requesting a few at a time because I know you are very busy. Would you please be able to make the following signs for me?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/YlknX0Cd/Baseball_Bubblle_Cody.html

Dakota
Randy

http://www.4shared.com/photo/jj42x_BR/Mickey_Bubble_Polka_Dots_Jade.html

With just these names:
Jen
Donna
Darlene
Lisa

http://www.4shared.com/photo/Mu7cNOGc/Donald_Duck_Bubble_Blue_Blank.html

With just the name Dave

Thanks again for your wonderful signs!

Hi Linda,
I'm new to this and switched to this site from another I was on so I hope I'm doing this all right. In the very beginning I tried to email you, but I think I completely messed that up, so that's why I'm doing this now-sooooo sorry if I cause any confusion! From all the posts I can see that you are recovering so I hope you are doing well. I think it is really kind of you to take the time to do this for complete strangers!!!

Our vacation is in November, but the occasion that I'm giving the shirts at is at the end of September. I hope that's not a problem , but if it is I completely understand, so please just let me know,so that I can try and do something else.
My requests are:

The Bubble cruise design on page 4, image 364 (Disney Dream ship in the Mickey head with peach ears). I'd like it to say-
The Mulcahey Family-in the left ear
November 6th-10th 2011-in the right ear
And Disney Dream on the bottom like in the picture.

I'd also like a design I saw in the Christmas 2011 folder, image 2 (The Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party with the candy cane border, the name on the left ear and the hat on the right ear with 2011 on the fur)
I'd like one to say -Mom
one for- Dad
one for- Ryan
and one for- Ava

Lastly, I'd like two bubble namefills, one for Ryan and one for Ava. I didn't see exactly what I wanted, so I'm just going to describe what I want and see what you can do.
For Ryan, I'd like Mickey, Pluto, Donald and Goofy. The primary color ones rather than the pastels. I'd also like Mickey, Pluto and Donald on the outside of the name around it if possible.
For Ava, I'd like Minnie and Daisy with one of them on each side of the name on the outside too.

Tried to post my email because I had several requests, but it wouldn't let me because the site said I didn't have enough posts yet-sorry if that's a problem.

Thank you so much-if it's too much I understand! If you can do it great-I can't wait to see them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter