Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your letters of invitation are super gorgeous! I was wondering if I could get one to my daughters Kaitlin and Isobel inviting them to Disneyworld on Fall Break? They love Rapunzel and Tiana if you are able to change the characters. Such girly girls hahaha...

Also the 2011 Character letters that are pirates (a Disney life for me...ones) with "the MacKenzie Family"

:love:
Thank you so much!!!!!!
Kristen

Hi Linda, sorry about your shoulder. Hope you feel better soon :)

My name is Alexandra and I saw the letters you made for other people. Very, very awesome!!!

My two nieces are going to Disney World at the end of August. Their names are Victoria and Vanessa. I would love to send them a letter from Mickey.
Can you do something for me? please :)

Would love if you can add something like:

Pack your bags and come see me.

Thank you!!!! In advance :)

Here are your requests. Still Dolly's design though I did change up the bandana as requested.

Shadowryter,
Thank you again for customizing Dolly's Pirate Mickey heads for my family. (Pirate Mickey Head Red2 by JTANDDOLLY) I have finally gotten around to my first transfers ever with the graphics you provided. I did a couple shirts with these graphics, however I am having trouble with Minnie and Mickey:
Other designers/Pirate Mickey Head Blue by Dolly Mickey
Other designers/Pirate Mickey Head by Dolly Purple Minni Tami
They appear to have striping in them when I print them. Is there anything that can be done to fix that? If not, is there a different pirate Mickey and pirate Minnie graphic that you could use instead? Sorry to bother you with this! Just wasn't sure what to do - these are my first shirts.

Shadowryter,
Thank you again for customizing Dolly's Pirate Mickey heads for my family. (Pirate Mickey Head Red2 by JTANDDOLLY) I have finally gotten around to my first transfers ever with the graphics you provided. I did a couple shirts with these graphics, however I am having trouble with Minnie and Mickey:
Other designers/Pirate Mickey Head Blue by Dolly Mickey
Other designers/Pirate Mickey Head by Dolly Purple Minni Tami
They appear to have striping in them when I print them. Is there anything that can be done to fix that? If not, is there a different pirate Mickey and pirate Minnie graphic that you could use instead? Sorry to bother you with this! Just wasn't sure what to do - these are my first shirts.
Hi there, make sure that you are printing on the very best quality. I use photo. It uses a lot of ink but thay come out nice and solid. Also be sure that you have plenty of ink in the cartridge, black especially as this is what makes the darker colors. Sometimes you might even have to clean your cartidges. This should be in your printer software. Hope this helps a little. Please let me know.:goodvibes
Linda

MouseKeeping_Envelope_Coronado.jpg
http://www.4shared.com/photo/REdcKS7a/MouseKeeping_Envelope_Coronado.html
image 14 of 64(?)

Can you please use the above jpg to make us a Mousekeeping Envelope for Coronado Springs Resort? From The Johnson's.

The Mickey Ears that are in that same DISign can they be seperated out after you make the envelope? I would like to have an envelope but then I also want to make a magnet. In left ear would you put Walt Disney World 2011 and in the right ear The Johnson's.
Thank you.

I love your designs. I am spending waaaaaaay to much time looking at them all and wishing I could be a computer artist and then wishing I could make a million different tshirts. However we are only taking a 10 day trip and that would require way to many changes of clothes and way to much laundry :rotfl: but I would like to make a request if you have time for a couple more things :).

Some Disney name tags for wdw with the characters on the side.

Scot - with police Mickey

KMAC- with stitch

Katie- with Ariel

Isobel- with tiana

And if you could also make Mickey heads with a zebra background and maybe lime green and purple writing?? For...

Scot
KMAC
Kit Kat
Belle

(my daughters cheer team is purple lime green and zebra...I know crazy..).

Thank you soooooo much. I super appreciate. All your time and wonderful designs. What do you do your art on (software/comp). I seriously am going to learn.... Haha. (in between grading my millions of AP essays). But I am wishing :laughing:

Thx Kristen.

Hello again Linda!! Here are a couple more DISigns I would like, if possible. The more time I spend looking thru your thread, the more DISigns I realize I just HAVE TO HAVE!! They are truly wonderful!! I feel like I'm asking for one of everything I've seen so far and I'm not even all the way thru the thread yet!! I hope all these requests are not too much for you. If so, please let me know! I'm just sooo excited!! We are going on our very first cruise this Oct on top of me being just a flat out Disney Freak in general!!

#1. http://www.4shared.com/photo/dJ9iVL3t/Our_Magical_Adventure_KIbby_Fa.html

Our First Disney Cruise! (as the title), Hunter Family ~ Oct 2011 (at the bottom)
Character MH's w/ names under in black Disney font: Ned (Mickey), Brandy (Minnie), Anthony (Goofy), Valerie (Stitch), Disney Wonder Bubble in the center

#2. http://www.4shared.com/photo/7OZLUSCg/M__M_Monogram_Lt__Blue_T__L.html

Initials N & B in purple please.

#3. http://www.4shared.com/photo/9UgU0pI0/Black_Mickey_Bubble_with_Rings.html

Exact same wording on this one, just with Ned & Brandy as the names and with purple writing. Silver colored rings are perfect!!

#4. http://www.4shared.com/photo/lC1Y9FY3/Fab_Five_Name_Mercedes.html

this type of name fill with Mickey outside/Fab Five inside: Ned
Minnie outside/Fab Five inside: Brandy
Goofy outside/Fab Five inside: Anthony
Stitch outside/Fab Five inside: Valerie

Thank you sooo sooo sooo much!! :worship:

~ Brandy ~

Hello Linda,
I was hoping that you could make 2 invitation letters for my sons. We are going on a Disney Cruise and I thought that having a letter from Mickey would make it extra special!! I have been through your files and found a letter that I liked. It is :File name: Letter from Disney Cruise Line and Mickey Carol.jpg It has Mickey at the wheel with the DCL logo on the page. If you could make 2 letters but with the same wording. One to Justin and one to Brayden. Could it say: I am so excited you are coming to visit me on my ship. I bet you are going to have a great time swimming in the Mickey pool and playing in the kid's club. Look for me on Castaway Cay!!! See you soon and pack your swimsuits! Love, Mickey
You can change the wording on it or if you have something already written that would work. Whatever is easier for you!
I really appreciate it. I know you are busy so no rush. The cruise is not until the winter. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Jessica
Hi Jessica, so sorry for the delay. Here are your letters.:goodvibes

Hi Linda,

I posted a request back on the 10th so I was just checking to see how far down you were.

Thanks!

Hi Linda,

I posted a request back on the 10th so I was just checking to see how far down you were.

Thanks!
Hi there, your request is finished. I just haven't posted yet. I've been working through my emails so now I have to pick up what's in between.:goodvibes

Hi all, just finished my second week of PT and things are looking up. I'm sorry if your requests are moving slow or seem at a stand still at times. For now I have to rest 2 hours for every hour of working on designs. Let's say I ice a lot. If you find that you vacation is approaching fast and I haven't posted your request please do not hesitate to remind me. Some of your requests are soon some are as far a next year. I'm taking that in consideration. I'm also requesting emails for multiple requests and might have to send your images in a few files depending on how large. I thank you for your patience and understanding. This is the only way I can handle this situation for now as I don't want to have to suspend my thread for any reason. I love doing this but don't want to disappoint anyone. Time wise I am working on August 14th requests. I'll be posting real soon but today I'm going out to celebrate my "real" birthday which was still yesterday. Thanks for listening.:goodvibes
Linda

Happy Birthday! Please don't feel rushed to do my design as it's two months away. I hope you feel better soon! -Roni

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.
my husband was looking at all the wonderful signs u did for me and was jealous that I forgot to have him a lime green Mickey head with his dis nick on it. So if its not to much trouble could you please do a lime green Mickey hard with the name quikric in it.
Our trip has been postponed until November 16 so no hurry.
Thank you

Hi! I am sorry for the last minute request, we are leaving next weekend and was really hoping to get a few invites..your works is fantastic!!

Spirit of Aloha invite Rofeim Family Friday 9/2 at 8pm
Resort design Port Orleans French Quarter Our Family Vacation 2011
and Universal WWoHP Invite to Bree Tues 8/30

Thank you so much, Dawn

Shirt Request Post#2897 (Here is my email)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Linda,

I hope you continue to recover well. Thanks for updating us.

I sent my email to you via PM last week. Can you let me know if you can get to my request soon ?

My request was in #2897 post on August 10th. We leave on Sept 16th.

The names are Mom, Dad, Molly, Madison.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/SGrRozq...ween_Momm.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter