Several questions from 1st time cruiser . . .

MrsPete

DIS Veteran
Hi, folks. I have several questions -- and I'll probably have more later.

1. I looked at the Navigators on a website. Wow, what a lot of great stuff! Will we receive our Navigators daily, or will we receive a stack of them (to cover the whole four day cruise) on the first day? Where and when do we get these?

2. How much does it cost to have them do your laundry for you? We're going to try to stick to one carry on bag per person (four days -- should be do-able).

Thanks for any light you may be able to shed on these two subjects.

You get your first navigator when you check in at port, it tells you the basics for sign up times, reservations etc. I don't remember if they also handed us the official one, I think so. After that they leave one in your stateroom every evening for the next day. You can always go to guest services to pick up more if you need them. The kids clubs were for the whole week so that was great for planning our Palo reservations. They have the kids Navigators at the desks of the clubs themselves or guest services.

Laundry, I don't know the cost I'm sure someone else can provide it, but you don't need much. I wore the same button up shirt and a sarong for a cover up over my suit for almost the whole time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter