"Server too busy"

miko

DIS Veteran
Should some of the "boards" be closed for part of the day to eliviate "server to busy" messages for people truly looking for WDW information? Debate board would be a good area since many of us (me included) like to display our unlimited knowledge about all subjects at great length.
What do you think?

Nope. They should fix the problem the right way instead of instituting a temporary fix. Besides, I don't think that has anythint to do with it.

I don't think closing certain boards is a good idea either. But, if one board needed to be closed intermittently, it should be the one that has the most usage (i.e. Community Board). I know that won't happen and I don't think it should....

This is more appropriate for our Technical Board. Thank you.

Actually, I think this would make a good debate, not a techincal discussion.

I agree - this would be a good debate. Perhaps someone could re-word it as such and post it on the debate board?

By all means, if the topic can be introduced in debate format, then feel free to post on the Debate Board. As the thread was, it was more of a technical discussion giving advice on suggestions to "fix" the problem. Thank you everyone!! :) :)

I think that a quick fix is not the answer. They need to find a way to make the server be able to handle the volume. I, for one, know that lately when I have gotten that message, have gone elsewhere to look for Disney info, and have joined a couple of other web sites for their discussion boards. Blasphemy, I know, but it's very frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter