September - Roll Call !

Rascal1003

Disney Family !
I am curious to see how many UK DIS'ers will be heading out in September?

We go 15th - 29th with BA from Gatwick....staying at Saratoga Springs.

:cool1:

We're heading out 17th Sep until 1 October from Bristol and are staying offsite at the International Plaza Spa

Crux - picking up where we will leave off ! We will probably pass you on the way back to the airport...Boo !

We'll be on honeymoon 9th-23rd September, Hard Rock Hotel, Animal Kingdom Villas and Wilderness Lodge Villas. Can't wait!

Flying out from Manchester on 3rd Sept - 17th Sept staying in ASM :woohoo: :woohoo: 2 wks 5 days and counting!!!!!

We leave from Glasgow 26th September-10th October for 2 wks staying home resort of SSR.
We are already on count down !!!

28th august to 11th sep csr for our disney wedding

have a GREAT time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i hope your wedding is absolutely everything you're hoping for..:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

DD will be at WDW from sept 3rd to sept 17th.....i'm JEALOUS !! (maybe i'll hide in her suitcase...ya think she'll notice???)

thanks my wedding is sept 2nd, at the pavillion and a dessert party in epcot so say hi if you see us

Wow - loads of people going out!

There's a group of 8 of us old Cast Members heading out around the same period - I'm going 20th Sept til 4th October and cannot wait! Will be staying in Pop Century.

Flying from Edinburgh, via Newark. So excited!!

Flying 8th sept from gatwick for 2 weeks staying at fort wilderness cabins

We go 19th sept till oct 4th, staying at POFQ, and counting the minutes at the moment:dance3: I think my watch really does go backwards sometimes:confused3.
Really REALLY looking forward to our 2nd HHN at US. :cool1: :cool1:

Flying from Gatwick, with VA, on 2 September, for 14 night stay at Port Orleans Riverside, wth 2 x DDs.

:dance3: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter