SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussions/Weekly Check In.....

:cool1: I received my twist from mommyintn today! It is a box of Moonpies!!!! :woohoo: I :love: Moonpies!! Thank you Angela!!!!

I am sorry I am super late on mailing out my package...It should go out in tomorrows mail, I put it out this evening. My car broke down this week so it has been difficult getting around :guilty:

Enjoy your moonpies Susan.

Shannon, you are not late. This Sunday is the mail by date. :goodvibes So you are right on track.

Any other mailings?

:cool1: I received my twist from mommyintn today! It is a box of Moonpies!!!! :woohoo: I :love: Moonpies!! Thank you Angela!!!!

I'm so glad they got there!! I hope they didn't get really melted that was the only thing I worried about! Your letter is going out today!:thumbsup2

Hey everyone! I couldn't remember if I had posted that my package had been mailed! Can't wait for our next twist!:cool1:

My letter arrived today from pipersmom.
Thank you, Amanda.

I will work on Oct's tonight and tomorrow and have it in the mail Monday.

I still need to hear from the following people by tomorrow to continue on with this swap. Tomorrow is the send by date, so you do have till then to mail off our letter/swap. But I do need to know by tomorrow-

clhcpaca
lewdyan1

Hope to hear from the both of you tomorrow.

Cindy, and Dyan are you here? If so, I needed to hear from the both of you by today to still remain in the exchange.

Check ins for the new week are now open.

I posted my letters Friday on the way home from work. I do not have internet access at home and have to post from work. Just arrived at work and posting. :cool1:

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter