~September Happy Mail-Sent/Rcvd.~COMPLETED!!!!

Yesterday was the send by date. Could I get an update from the following participants, and let me know the status of your exchange please.

*clhcpaca
*jchurch0409

I sent ours out today! :cheer2: Sorry for the delay, I know I was a day late! I have had a sick baby all week and have been unable to make it to the post office until today! :guilty:

Happy Mail sent yesterday with delivery expected Saturday!
Thank you for the update!

I sent ours out today! :cheer2: Sorry for the delay, I know I was a day late! I have had a sick baby all week and have been unable to make it to the post office until today! :guilty:
Thank you for the update! Hope your baby feels better soon. My daughter is sick as well :(

Oh and Gabriel and I received out mail, still waiting on Piper's! :yay:

Piper's Happy Mail should be getting to her in a couple of days :goodvibes

Thank you for the update! Thank you for the update! Hope your baby feels better soon. My daughter is sick as well :( Piper's Happy Mail should be getting to her in a couple of days :goodvibes

Oh no! I hope your daughter feels better asap! :(

:dance3: My Happy Mail arrived Friday and Saturday.

Kelly: Thanks for the lovely card and bread recipe....and the Milk Duds and caramels

Lajuan: I really like caramels!!! And, your nice card.

And, Gabriel sent me a pretty card, a mystery book and caramels.

See the theme here:lmao:

:dance3: My Happy Mail arrived Friday and Saturday.

Kelly: Thanks for the lovely card and bread recipe....and the Milk Duds and caramels

Lajuan: I really like caramels!!! And, your nice card.

And, Gabriel sent me a pretty card, a mystery book and caramels.

See the theme here:lmao:

Caramel up the wazoo! :rotfl2: Enjoy all of them!

Anyone else receive their Happy Mail?

Iwyrwood, did you get a Happy Mail recently? According to the tracking, it shows something arriving to you. Same for you jchurch0409, did your DD get something? :goodvibes

Sorry, I thought I posted on Friday! Piper got hers then and loved it!! She said thank you so much!

I received my happy mail yesterday from Cindy! Thanks for the lovely card and Skittles. I've eaten them already ^.^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter