September DIS'ers - Unite!

Judy from Boise -- didn't we pin trade (by mail) years ago (when I lived in Omaha)? :confused3

DH is running the half marathon. We are arriving Sept 16 and leaving the 19. So just a quick trip for us.
We have been to DL once, 5 years ago, right after DCA opened.

Our first family trip too, for me, DH, DS3, DS5 and DGPam &DGMa. We arrive on the 10th and leave the 14th

We'll be there Sept 23 - Sept 29. Last trip was our honeymoon 3 years ago and this time we will be bringing our DS who turned 2 in May. Can't wait to share the experience with him.

Luv2Roam said:
Judy from Boise -- didn't we pin trade (by mail) years ago (when I lived in Omaha)? :confused3

DH is running the half marathon. We are arriving Sept 16 and leaving the 19. So just a quick trip for us.
We have been to DL once, 5 years ago, right after DCA opened.
I don't think so, I have only traded in parks with CMs. Jeff Jazzy J, was kind enough to mail me an Idaho pin when I whined.........

WOW, I just took a look at the DL calendar for our late September trip, and it seems there is even less on it than before! :(

I guess this means that attendance is expected to be way down...or at least that's the silver lining I'm telling myself.

I'll be there today on my Birthday!! :cheer2: And possibly later this month.

I'm planning a BD dinner at the Blue Bayou. pirate:

We will be there Sept 24-30. Planning the 25th and 26th in Disneyland, 27th at Universal, back to the parks for 28th and 29th. We have the Lilo and Stitch breakfast booked for the 24th, Goofy's kithchen for the 28th, and Fantasmic Riverside for the 29th. WOO-HOO!!

:Pinkbounc I am soooo excited..... even if Aladdin, Snow White are no shows,..... even if no monorail, no matterhorn. and what?? NO electrical parade!!!! ITS STILL DISNEYLAND ! :hourglass
I have just gotta see Tinkerbelle and the fireworks! and I need some magic pixiedust:

We'll be there from 09/27 to 10/01, staying at GCH. We can't wait, we've never been there at this time of year.

Just 5 more sleeps!!! We'll be there from Sept 7-11th!!

We'll be there on the 17th, spur of the moment. Russ and I are picking up his daddy in Oklahoma and driving home via CA. I agreed to Alcatraz for DL. :)

My best friend and I will be there September 25-29 and staying off-site as we're tying Disney in with his business trip and they're paying for the hotel! Can't wait! :cool1:

:cheer2: My 17yr. DS and I will be at the GCH from Sept. 24-30. It's our first time! I don't have a thing planned and I don't even know how we're getting from LAX! Maybe DL Express? When we go to WDW I have everything planned way in advance. I have no idea what I'm doing. Little scary, little exciting too.
;)

GoofyBaby said:
My best friend and I will be there September 25-29 and staying off-site as we're tying Disney in with his business trip and they're paying for the hotel! Can't wait! :cool1:

OH MAN! I wish some would pay for my hotel. ( and gas,food,passes.) :thumbsup2

Everyone is so lucky they are going soooo soon. I still have another 24 days and its killing me!!!!

Everyone have a fantastic trip and remember TRIP REPORTS :rotfl2: LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM!!!!

I will be there from the 26th to the 30th with DS4 and DD8!! I am meeting up with a group of women that I've known from a pregnancy board (Mar2002) and we are having a get together for west coasters since we can't make it to the East-coaster's get together. So if you see a crowd of 4yr olds and giggling, chatting Ladies that is us! LOL My first vacation since moving from Hawaii 2 yrs ago. WOOHOO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter