September DIS'ers - Unite!

PapaLR

Earning My Ears
Well, I see a August and October thread, it's about time for the September DIS'ers to stand up by counted! We'll (DW,DS,DD,DSIL,DGS5,DGD1, and me) will arrive at the CCI on Sept 17th. We'll be at DLR the 18th - 22nd, leaving on the 23rd. 44 days and counting!

Drats. We'll miss you by a week. Wy dw,dd,g-kids will be there 7th-9th. I'll be joining them on the 9th. :cool1: If any other Disers are there at that time. Look for the doting g-pa w/2g-kids. I'll be the one wearing a white b-ball cap and a "I'm a redneck t-shirt". :Pinkbounc

We (DH, 2 DDs and me) will be arriving Sept 4th for an eight night stay at the DLH. This is our first family trip to Disneyland and my first in 16 years! My eldest DD will be 4 and is already a WDW vet with 3 trips under her belt. My youngest will be 15 months and has one WDW trip for her at the tender age of 8 weeks. I cannot wait to have a nice relaxing trip with lots of time for the pool.

We'll be there Sept. 2-6 (leaving early on the 7th). This will be our (DH, DD14, DD12, DD5, and I) first time at DL. We will be staying at the Residence Inn at Garden Grove.

I along with three friends will be there 9/9 - 9/13. We start things off with a bang with dinner at Club 33!

We are arriving September 4th, for 6 nights at the DLH. Our very first time there, and it will also be my DD's first time in Disneyland. She is 23 months. We have a whole crew going: myself, DW, DD (9), DD (23 months), DMIL, and DFIL. Also our aunt and her 2 daughters are coming as well. They are staying at the PPH. So we'll get to check that out as well. So excited, I cannot tell you.

:dancer:

:goofy:

PapaLR said:
Well, I see a August and October thread, it's about time for the September DIS'ers to stand up by counted! We'll (DW,DS,DD,DSIL,DGS5,DGD1, and me) will arrive at the CCI on Sept 17th. We'll be at DLR the 18th - 22nd, leaving on the 23rd. 44 days and counting!
You'll see a lot of Dissers at that time. Lots of us will be there that weekend for the half-marathon. In fact there is a meet planned.

Judy from Boise said:
You'll see a lot of Dissers at that time. Lots of us will be there that weekend for the half-marathon. In fact there is a meet planned.
Hi Judy!
Hope to see you at either the DIS meet or the race itself!

I will be there with DFiance for a quick 1 day visit on the 9th. :cheer2: We had to make a trip to finalize our wedding plans and we managed to scrape up some extra cash to manage a visit to DL. We haven't been since February and we won't be able to go again till November so we will probably be there from opening till closing. :crazy: Ah, I need my Disney fix.

I'll be there for the DL 1/2 from Sept. 15-17

Terri

lap3 said:
Hi Judy!
Hope to see you at either the DIS meet or the race itself!

Well, my DD and i will be wearing our lime green shirts on 5k day, and my DH will have his shirt on for the 1/2! We will key in on any others in lime green as always :)

Judy from Boise said:
Well, my DD and i will be wearing our lime green shirts on 5k day, and my DH will have his shirt on for the 1/2! We will key in on any others in lime green as always :)

I can't wear lime green,it clashes with my skin. :bounce:

We'll be there Sept. 7 - 12! :goodvibes I'm so excited . . .it's my first trip in 28 years!! And thanks to "Dis" (and HD), I'll have my LGMHPC too!! :thumbsup2

28yrs? WOW. I'm sure you'll notice a few,slight changes. Hope you did'nt leave your car in the parking lot last time. j/k. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter