September Adults and Solo Travelers

I was supposed to be staying at AS Music with my mom Sept 29th-Oct 7th (free dining via the Bounce Back Program). However, she canceled on me yesterday. So it looks like I'll be solo. That's fine except I'm now stuck with an extra MNSSHP ticket for the 30th and all my ADRs are for two people. I can't decide whether to call to try to change them or just show up solo and tell them she couldn't make it. I have ADRs for:

9/29 Le Cellier
9/30 Chef Mickey's
10/01 Wolfgang Pucks
10/02 Mama Melrose FDP
10/03 Chef de France
10/04 'Ohana
10/05 Whispering Canyon
10/06 Spoodles

I know I'm going to have to call and get her off the room ressie before my 45 days is up. I sure hate to lose those free dining credits though. Unfortunately the rest of my family is not interested in going.

10th Anniversary trip with my hubby!!!!! No kids, repeat... No kids.
We priced Vegas, New Orleans and even the Poconos which is very close to home. Nothing beat out Disney with Free Dining. I love my husband.
Sept 19-23 at POR. I'm so excited!

Hi all,

Going solo to WDW Sept. 1-5 and staying at POP.

I wish my dates matched up with yours - your plans sound like fun! I would LOVE to go on the Illuminations cruise! I hope you find a match, and have a great time!

10th Anniversary trip with my hubby!!!!! No kids, repeat... No kids
Congrats! Hope you guys have a GREAT time!:cloud9: Would be cool if you went to a club at Pleasure Island :banana:

I'll be there Sept. 22 - 29 with my grandma (74 & her first trip to WDW), mom (50), and aunt (55). I'm turning 30 on the 27th and I'm so excited to take this all-girl trip for my birthday! :banana:

We'll be there Sept 7-16 at BWV - After 12 visits, this is the first one without DS. It's our 25th anniversary on Sept 11 !

DH turns 60 :eek: just a few days before our MNSSHP and F & W visit in Sept.
We are up for pixie dust:wizard:

My BF and I will be there 09/01 to 09/06!! It's his first "real" trip to WDW...and I can't wait to show him around!!!

Hi - DH and I have reserved the Illuminations cruise for Sept 9th and a Wishes cruise (with audio) for Sept 11. If anyone is interested in joining us, please PM me.

cynthia

Hi!
I'll be there Sept 6 to 10 for the pin event! Think I'm going to stay at the Swan. Gee, time goes soooo slowly while I'm waiting!:yay: Hope I'll be able to meet up with others!:dance3:

OK, I've been puzzling about this long enough; what is this pin-thing everybody is talking about? All I can think about is a pin like we know it (a bigger picture or figurine of something on a sharp needle), and people trading them??? Can anybody explain this?

OK, I've been puzzling about this long enough; what is this pin-thing everybody is talking about? All I can think about is a pin like we know it (a bigger picture or figurine of something on a sharp needle), and people trading them??? Can anybody explain this?

I, like a lot of others, collect Disney pins. There is an event in September at EPCOT that lasts from September 7th through September 9th. There will be all kinds of activities, the option to buy special event only items, and usually a couple of auctions. Its a lot of fun and you get to meet others that collect the same thing. We like to trade with each other. Maybe I love those West Coast pins, but live in the East so I would try to trade for the pins that I am not able to purchase. You should take a look at a site call Pin Pics. You will be able to see just how many different Disney pins there are world wide. :thumbsup2

Maybe you will join us!

Checked out pinpics; there are a lot of the allright! :eek: And they're cute! I'll be at WDW during the pin-event, so probably will check it out. Oh man, I really can't afford to get another tic. People think I'm crazy enough allready. ;)

Hi!
I'll be there Sept 6 to 10 for the pin event! Think I'm going to stay at the Swan. Gee, time goes soooo slowly while I'm waiting!:yay: Hope I'll be able to meet up with others!:dance3:
I'll be at the BWV right across the river from the 5th through the 9th. Maybe we can walk to the event together some. :goodvibes

I, like a lot of others, collect Disney pins. There is an event in September at EPCOT that lasts from September 7th through September 9th. There will be all kinds of activities, the option to buy special event only items, and usually a couple of auctions. Its a lot of fun and you get to meet others that collect the same thing. We like to trade with each other. Maybe I love those West Coast pins, but live in the East so I would try to trade for the pins that I am not able to purchase. You should take a look at a site call Pin Pics. You will be able to see just how many different Disney pins there are world wide. :thumbsup2

Maybe you will join us!

I looked into the pin event because I'm arriving on the 8th. From what it looks like it's going to cost $90 for an entrance fee? That's a little steep for me :(

That sounds like fun! I'd love to meet if we can work it out! Those long walks can be fun if you have someone to talk to!
Thanks!:thumbsup2
Princess, you get alot for the money. One of the things is $30.00 towards TS meals. I won't be getting a dining plan, so I can use that!

No, I'm in the same boat. I have a list made up, but then I think about my budget, and wonder what I should do. I don't want to leave myself pennyless:scared1: , but I'm a Tink fan (can you tell?), and the 2 Tink framed sets are calling me.:rotfl:
Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter