September 3, 2018 Alaskan Cruise aboard the Wonder

Hi Everyone,
We are wading through puddles as the SE gets new storms today through Sat.
I hope everyone has been able to check in and get an excursion, we were able to get the ones we wanted, and a Palo Brunch which is a delightful experience.
I trying not to look at the countdown as this is the hardest part 99 and below.
Just hard being patience for this great experience.
Still hoping a few more of you will join of Fish Exteneder group...
The responses so far have been fun filled, and i know this will be a nice way to gather stuff you never thought you needed, but will always remember from you cruise I have some lovely magnets with a K on them, princesses, I have cups, a game or two, mug wrappers and buttons, one person even gave pins so people could trade them...it is all amazing.
When we were on the Dream in APril, I did not sign up for an FE group it is was 4 day deal, but things were left on my door, and it just made me smile and laugh a little more. Baymax band-aid kits, which have been a hoot at school. I white backpack with the dream logo...it was fun.

As we think about Alaska, think about the fun you could share ...the neat surprises you could make or buy..the glee you will give someone else....
email me at mom4mybunch@gmail. com (yes there are a bunch but they have grown up and well, I miss them)

Cheers on this soggy Wednesday
Mom4mybunch

Ahoy! Just wondering when the FE group list will be out. Thanks,

Hi,
I was hoping a few more folks would join, I will send out a list the first full week of June to the people that are on the list.

Take care
Mom4mybunch

HI Everyone
I sent out the Fish Extender list to people who wanted to participate, with the exception, dear giggles6311 you have signed up thru the Disboard, and I did not have an email for you.
If more people want to join there is room
It is a fun activity to add to your cruise.
Take care
Mom4mybunch

Hi there. We are Scott and Glenda from Virginia. We booked this when we were on the Eastbound Transatlantic in May. This will be our first time to Alaska, fourth Disney cruise, and first B2B - we will be staying on for the 4-day Vancouver to San Diego repositioning. Alaska has been Scott's dream destination for several years. I am a "warm weather and beach" vacationer, however, have embraced our decision to go colder weather for this one! We will be sailing during Scott's birthday and celebrating our 22nd anniversary as well. Looking forward to counting down with you!!

HI Giggles
Could you please email me at mom4mybunch@gmail.com we have you on the FE list but do not have an email to share the spreadsheet with you.
Thanks a bunch
Cheers
Mom 4 my bunch... and a bunch of them are coming this week.

HI Giggles
Could you please email me at mom4mybunch@gmail.com we have you on the FE list but do not have an email to share the spreadsheet with you.
Thanks a bunch
Cheers
Mom 4 my bunch... and a bunch of them are coming this week.
Hi there. I sent you an email...we exchanged a couple of emails last month and thought you realized who I was...so very sorry for the confusion :-) Glenda

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
HI Everyone
I sent out the Fish Extender list to people who wanted to participate, with the exception, dear giggles6311 you have signed up thru the Disboard, and I did not have an email for you.
If more people want to join there is room
It is a fun activity to add to your cruise.
Take care
Mom4mybunch

:tink:Hello
I just responded to your email before signing up here on Disboards. I’d love to join the FE group. There will be 3 of us cruising; My hubby, my son (14) and myself It’s our first time signing up for the FE so any rules or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance :smickey:

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

:tink:Hello
I just responded to your email before signing up here on Disboards. I’d love to join the FE group. There will be 3 of us cruising; My hubby, my son (14) and myself It’s our first time signing up for the FE so any rules or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance :smickey:

HI Everyone,
As the countdown to our cruise draws closer, Hard to believe it is arriving so quickly,
it is time to end signing up for the fish extender group...I am doing this to give the people who signed up the time to prepare with out stress.
Thank you to everyone who signed up it should be a fun exchange.
I will no longer add anyone to the list after today.
Take care
Mom4mybunch

Dear Cruising Engineer
Thank you for the kind words.

Looking forward to Alaska, new challenges, sights to see, and DISNEY
take care
Mom4mybunch

Hey, quick question for you all who have been to Alaska before. Is bug repellent a necessity?

We were last in Alaska for the opening cruise season (last week of May) and there were no insects, a bit cool. I've been following other blogs and it varies according to where you are. In forest areas reports vary but it seems like insects are biting. On boat excursions and in town, no reports of bugs biting. I'm bringing OFF.

Mom4mybunch I hate to tell you that we will not be able to participate in the fish extender program on this cruise. We have developed some health problems that have made it necessary to cancel our cruise. Maybe we can do it again some time. Thanks for everything. David and Adella.

Mom4mybunch I hate to tell you that we will not be able to participate in the fish extender program on this cruise. We have developed some health problems that have made it necessary to cancel our cruise. Maybe we can do it again some time. Thanks for everything. David and Adella.

Hi David and Adella
I pray for you, I am sorry you are unable to travel at this time. I hope you are able to return to a normal healthy state with time. That is a hard thing to wait for, but I sure it is worth it.
I will email people on our group and let them know. My prayers will be with you for good health to return.
Mom4mybunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter