September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

We are members and new to this board...did the other one. Well, I will update soon...hope to hook up with the guys and other stuff. We have a 10 year old daughter who barely sleeps!!

9 days till we head to the AutoTrain
10 days till Country Inn & Suites @ Cape Canaveral
11 days till CRUISIN!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Below is the list of cabin crawl participants. Could everyone on the list please post and re-confirm that you are participating. I will add any new volunteers to the list, just let me know.

Cabin Crawl

Join us to take a stateroom tour of the various cabins on the Dream. If you would like to "host" your cabin or just "crawl", please post on this board and I will add you to the list. We would like to avoid repeat cabin categories on the tour so please check the list for your cabin type.

Date: Day 3 - At Sea
Time: 2 PM

We will establish a tour route once we complete the list.

Here's the list of who is hosting their room:

enverm - Cat 11C
DisneyBelle99 - Cat 8C - deck 7, port/forward
DVCPhil - Cat 4E - Deck 5/fwd/port
mdwoodman - Cat 5E - Deck 8, Aft
Henlady - Cat 7A - Deck 8, starboard/aft
Lorelai71 - Cat 4A - Deck 9 starboard/mid
abigaillynn - 10A - Deck 9
funatdisney - Cat 5A - Deck 10, port
johnny quest & poison ivy - 2 Cat T's / 2 Cat V's (adjoining) Deck 12, starboard

Here's the list of crawlers only:
Iron Man
KerryFamily04
gmcmah

Abigaillynn aka Gary and Peggy are still planning to participate.

Thanks for the post Peggy.

I still need confirms from DVCPhil, Lorelai71 and mdwoodman. As soon as I hear from these last few I will get the schedule emailed out to everyone.

Below is the list of cabin crawl participants. Could everyone on the list please post and re-confirm that you are participating. I will add any new volunteers to the list, just let me know.

Cabin Crawl

Join us to take a stateroom tour of the various cabins on the Dream. If you would like to "host" your cabin or just "crawl", please post on this board and I will add you to the list. We would like to avoid repeat cabin categories on the tour so please check the list for your cabin type.

Date: Day 3 - At Sea
Time: 2 PM

We will establish a tour route once we complete the list.

Here's the list of who is hosting their room:

enverm - Cat 11C
DisneyBelle99 - Cat 8C - deck 7, port/forward
DVCPhil - Cat 4E - Deck 5/fwd/port
mdwoodman - Cat 5E - Deck 8, Aft
Henlady - Cat 7A - Deck 8, starboard/aft
Lorelai71 - Cat 4A - Deck 9 starboard/mid
abigaillynn - 10A - Deck 9
funatdisney - Cat 5A - Deck 10, port
johnny quest & poison ivy - 2 Cat T's / 2 Cat V's (adjoining) Deck 12, starboard

Here's the list of crawlers only:
Iron Man
KerryFamily04
gmcmah

Still planning on it!

Thanks Michael,
If you want a copy of the tour route, send me your email address. The tour starts at your cabin.

Jim

For some reason, I'm REALLY looking forward to the "Crawl". Is that weird??? :scratchin Oh well, it sounds like a fun way to interact with DIS friends, and I'm looking forward to it.:goodvibes

For some reason, I'm REALLY looking forward to the "Crawl". Is that weird??? :scratchin Oh well, it sounds like a fun way to interact with DIS friends, and I'm looking forward to it.:goodvibes

Hi all,
Kris, or anyone, I think that DVCPhil is active on the Facebook page for this cruise. Could you or anyone please ask him if he is still participating in the cabin crawl. I need his email if he is.

If anyone else would like to join in, just post it here with your stateroom # and PM your email address and I'll put you on the list. Right now we have 9 cabins on the crawl.

Thanks,
Jim

Hi all,

If anyone else would like to join in, just post it here with your stateroom # and PM your email address and I'll put you on the list. Right now we have 9 cabins on the crawl.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim, I can not PM you on this system---However please try to keep me in the loop, crawlers only ..George & Lisa McMahon

We still want to be in the Cabin Crawl!!!! We are not active on the DISBoards. Got your message on Facebook. Room 5030 Cat 4E.

I'm his wife... :)

Welp.. guess you can't have your cake and eat it too! We were really looking forward to trick or treating and pumpkin carving on board! I missed the bit where it excludes our cruise when I read it the first time.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/holiday-cruises/halloween/

Discover treats, tricks, magical mischief and spooky surroundings as you celebrate Halloween on the High Seas! This new experience is offered only aboard the Disney Dream, on itineraries departing September 22 to October 31, 2013 (excludes itinerary departing September 29, 2013).

Just wanted to wish everyone safe travels! We start the first leg of our journey tomorrow with our wedding and then leave Sunday for WDW. See you all on the cruise!! :goodvibes

Just wanted to wish everyone safe travels! We start the first leg of our journey tomorrow with our wedding and then leave Sunday for WDW. See you all on the cruise!! :goodvibes

Have a beautiful day Danielle! Congratulations to you and Adam.

And travel safe tomorrow. We'll see you and all the Crazy 8's next Sunday on the bus!

Wow! it's finally here!

:cheer2:

Have a wonderful Wedding Day! And a fabulous Honeymoon! See you on the cruise, or maybe before. Kinda easy to spot the newlyweds with the Mickey ears! :love::love:

Danielle - Have a magical day! I wish you guys ever happiness. And, travel safely. Looking forward to seeing you both next Sunday.

Happy Wedding day! Wishing the very best wedded life has to offer. Safe travels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter