September 25th, 2023 - 5-Night Bahamian Cruise Double Dip from Miami (Castaway Cay, Nassau, Castaway Cay)

HeatherLassell

DIS Veteran
Can't wait!! This will complete my Full House! Magic is the only one I haven't sailed on. As long as I don't book any more cruise's before this one, this cruise will be my 10th cruise.

My first ever cruise was a double dip at Castaway Cay so I'm excited to finally be doing another one!

***ETA: I am no longer on this sailing as we rebooked to the one just before it. Have fun all!!

Last edited:

We're on this cruise! It's our first double dip, first cruise on the Magic, 6th DCL cruise overall, and will complete our Grand Slam!

Last edited:

Can't wait!! This will complete my Full House! Magic is the only one I haven't sailed on. As long as I don't book any more cruise's before this one, this cruise will be my 10th cruise.

My first ever cruise was a double dip at Castaway Cay so I'm excited to finally be doing another one!

***ETA: I am no longer on this sailing as we rebooked to the one just before it. Have fun all!!
Are you going on the Sept 22 cruise? We are as well and I can't find a meet link or fish extender page.

I can’t wait!! This will be my FIRST Disney Cruise, and my 40th birthday, smack dab in the middle! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

And to celebrate, I wanted to do like a pin trading board or free gifts or something on my door. Any suggestions?
https://2pawsdesigns.com/diy-pin-trading-boards-for-disney-cruises/

Just ONLY keep pins on the door that you really don't care about. Cause unfortunately things do go missing. Keep your best ones and go to the stores to pin trade there!

Less than 100 days now! I've booked on board gifts and our Nassau excursion (not through Disney)...now just waiting on July 12th to book other items that we might fancy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter