September 2015 Countdown!

Hi all! Today is my 39th birthday, and I will be celebrating my 40th birthday at WDW next year! :cool1: I'm still finalizing dates and location, but most likely it will be Sept. 26-30 at BCV.

Officially booked BB a couple of hours ago for September 20-25 at POP!!! Much needed mother /daughter trip. She's not to happy that DH and I are here now without here. :)

We booked a bounce back offer and will be going Sept 19 - 25 at POFQ. This time everyone is going for our grandsons second trip and future granddaughter arriving in Feb first trip. Can't Wait!

We just got back from our trip, and we booked a bounce back while there. This time we booked POFQ, and we'll be there Sept 19-26. We're so excited! It was the first trip for our 2yo DS, and it was amazing experiencing Disney through his eyes.

This trip we plan to take advantage of F&W more than we could last week (due to being stuffed with DxDDP). We are also going back to MNSSHP. We had so much fun dressing up (Pongo, Perdita and Lucky), so I'll have to figure out costumes for next year.

Just got home last night from POP. Booked a BB yesterday for poly Sept 26-Oct 3!!! So excited to have something to plan and obsess over ;) time to start saving again! !!:yay: :yay:

Booked bounce back when we were there a couple of weeks ago......

CSR and MNSSHP here we come AGAIN!!!!

Hello!!!!! We booked a bounceback for Sept. 26-Oct 4, 2015. :cool1: Looking forward to returning and so glad that there are others out there as crazy as me! :rotfl:

Sorry everyone. We have been on vacation the past week and so I have not gotten the list updated. Will get it done sometime this week!

Count us in :) Labor Day weekend 2015!!! Short trip but thrilled to be going none the less!!

9/4-9/7 at the Grand Floridian!!!!!! OMG :cheer2:

This is the BIG trip celebrating the 25th Anniversary of my first trip down so i'm gonna do this right.

September 20-27- Cabana Bay Beach Resort(MNSSHP, Universal & Halloween Horror Nights)

September 27-30- Grand Californian(Mickey's Halloween Party, Disneyland, DCA, Halloween Horror Nights & Universal Hollywood )

October 1-5- Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Universal & Halloween Horror Nights)

This is the BIG trip celebrating the 25th Anniversary of my first trip down so i'm gonna do this right.

September 13-20- Art of Animation(MNSSHP, Universal & Halloween Horror Nights)

September 20-23- Grand Californian(Disneyland, DCA & Universal Hollywood)

September 24-28- Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Universal & Halloween Horror Nights)

Wow! That is a big trip!

Oh I wanna join!!! We will be staying at Caribbean Beach for the first time September 12-19th 2015. Super excited, due to Dh's new job requiring 3 years before any vacation time this will be our first family vacation since March 2011 :cool1:!! I took the younger two kiddos in 2012, but as a family it has been a long time!!!

Now if time would just speed up already :coffee:

I forgot to add that we will be having two rooms and that we are doing the dining plan with 1 TS and 1 QS each day. Super excited for 180 days so we can make our ADRs.

Also will be the first time at MNSSHP if they are having it while we are there. It may be our 4th time as a family, but still a lot of firsts!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter