September 2014 Discount Watch!

just joining the watch.

We are booked for AOA (cars theme) Sept 18 to Sept 27th not flexible since I got planes tickets for cheap cheap....

Just joining you all! We are booked at the Contemporary for Sept 19-25. I'm hoping for 30% off room- but I'll take what I can get!!

so if you have a disney visa and free dining opens up for cardholders, but you haven't received an email - do you call Disney reservations and tell them you are a disney visa cardholder and get the free dining? Do you call Disney Visa? Or how does it work?

so if you have a disney visa and free dining opens up for cardholders, but you haven't received an email - do you call Disney reservations and tell them you are a disney visa cardholder and get the free dining? Do you call Disney Visa? Or how does it work?

You call Disney, tell them you want to take advantage of the DV promotion and make the reservation. you just have to put the deposit on you DV. no need to call Visa.

Hi. I am planning a trip in September 2015. Trying to decide where I want to stay. I thought I had it figured out and wanted to stay at port orleans French quarter. I am hoping for free dining or room only discount although have have not seen French quarter offered in previous discounts. Thanks for any insight.

Trying to find out the answer to this question. When FD is offered in the fall does the package usually include a hotel discount or do you pay rack rate and just get the FD?

Argh. I'm hoping that there aren't so many people already booked that they decide not to do free dining. :confused3

Anyone else holding out? :grouphug:

I'm holding out, but DD will be there in 3 weeks with friends and if she can book a BB at a resort we want, she will book it while she is there.

Just found out Free Dining was released in the UK either yesterday or the day before, maybe it will come here soon

I am booked with am booked with the MM deal. I will try and add FD instead. If not I'll cancel that reservation and rebook a new one. FD will save us more. I paid trip insurance ( non refundable) so hopefully I can adjust. I am at POR standard room and will probably have to upgrade to get the FD.

I am booked with am booked with the MM deal. I will try and add FD instead. If not I'll cancel that reservation and rebook a new one. FD will save us more. I paid trip insurance ( non refundable) so hopefully I can adjust. I am at POR standard room and will probably have to upgrade to get the FD.

You don't need to upgrade to get free dining. The only time you need to upgrade is if you are at a value and want table service with free dining. You don't even have to upgrade your room, you can just pay the extra to upgrade sometimes it's cheaper.

I'm booked with MM deal too, patiently waiting to which over to FD deal.

You don't need to upgrade to get free dining. The only time you need to upgrade is if you are at a value and want table service with free dining. You don't even have to upgrade your room, you can just pay the extra to upgrade sometimes it's cheaper.

I'm booked with MM deal too, patiently waiting to which over to FD deal.

Tony609 meant upgrade from standard to garden view since the standards are all booked.

Argh. I'm hoping that there aren't so many people already booked that they decide not to do free dining. :confused3

Anyone else holding out? :grouphug:

Holding out! We are trying for the last full week of September (DD's 5th birthday!). The only thing I have booked are our ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter