****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

Ridiculous news is that I received my invitation to order the Magic Bands that I already have in my possession. :rotfl:

Good news is that means I am 17 days out from arriving at WDW!!! :cool1:

Marblies said:
Ridiculous news is that I received my invitation to order the Magic Bands that I already have in my possession. :rotfl:

Good news is that means I am 17 days out from arriving at WDW!!! :cool1:

You're not the only one. I received an email today asking me to customize the MB, funny thing is I had the email and UPS letter on Monday and customized them that night, also already received them.

panda8899 said:
We will be trying out my inlaws new RV at Ft Wilderness Sept. 4-9.

We'll be there Sept 5-9. It's coming up soon!!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Just lost the "week" part of the countdown below. Only in days now!!!! This is going to be a long work week.

Mrs Grumpy said:
Just lost the "week" part of the countdown below. Only in days now!!!! This is going to be a long work week.

Same here. The cruise part of our trip is 6 days away today, yay!!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

I can't believe how fast my trip is coming up...down to 15 days...OMG I better start packing!

Same here! What happened to all those long summer months? I have 6 shirts still to make, door and window decorations to create, 4 monster costumes to finish off, schedules to run off, tip envelopes to make and the list goes on. :scared1:
Usually at 2 weeks out, my suitcase is sitting by the door, but this year I have spent entirely too long on MB threads and moving my FP+ around. :sad2:
Having too much fun!

OMG 7days-1 week I am so friggen excited-would be happier if we got the magicband (missed it by 1 day). But we will be in Disney!!! Bags are halfed packed and I think hubby is even gettign excited woohoo

I was really feeling the love today - received 2 unexpected letters from Disney. First one was another invoice - meh - okay, it still had Mickey on it. The other was a bit of a downer. The hope of a working fridge is now crushed. I knew it was unlikely, but was hoping the POP ones would be replaced in time. :sad1:

The good thing is that people are at least being notified in advance of their trips.

1 month from today I will be driving to Orlando. Not checking into Pop until the 27th though. I am so excited!

:cool1: one month from today, my 2 best girlfriends and I will be checked in at POP for 4 days of fun, fun, fun!!! SO excited! This is only my 2nd time at the World (1st time at 40 yrs old last year) and I am going twice this year! I have a lot of years of not going to make up for. lol This will be my 1st time staying on property too. One of my friends has never been and she is one of the biggest Mickey fans I have ever met. So I don't know if I am more excited to see her reaction or mine. lol

OMG I went out to start my car this morning and.....nothing!:worried: :eek:

I NEED my car because I have to drive to WDW in 24 days!!! :car:

Please, I need good vibes :goodvibes and pixie dust! pixiedust:

The countdown is on! AoA Cars 9/12 to 9/21 :)

I can barely get any work done the excitement is killing me...
It will be the second trip for the kids, but the first one that they will really remember... and their first time on a plane!

And congrats to everyone else traveling in September. It is my favorite time to visit the mouse - low crowds, MNSSHP, and we're even going to cheat and go to Universal Horror night :P Glad we're bringing grandma to babysit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter