September 2008 - Who's going?

as dreamers do

Mouseketeer
Who else is onboard the September '08 party bus?
travoltazu3.gif

Not much could keep me from celebrating 27 at The World & since my b-day is in September, unless something drastic happens, i'm totally headed to POP for 2008.

I might be there, I've been in Sept the last 2 years, and I like that its no that busy. Plus the free dining is nice too.

We're getting AP's at the end of September, so we are planning to use them again in May and September 2008! Free dining would be a great plus!

We're planning on being there. Hoping for free dining too!

:banana: :banana:

My DH and I will be bringing my In Laws down for their FIRST time to the World in September. It's also for my 27th birthday and DH's 28th :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Us! :)

We have our first Disney Cruise booked 10/5-10/9 but will be at the World 9/30-10/4.

We're super excited for this year's trip (61 days!) but the cruise can't get here soon enough!

Oh and we'll *probably* be at POFQ

This says Sept '08 sillies :lmao:

Next year, DD turns 3 in August so we're thinking we'll do a month different than Sept. next year as to keep her free, but we'll also have a pretty young baby so it really depends how things are going.

Hi there! We are we are!!! :cheer2: :banana:

My DH started our marriage not liking Disney too much. Took him in May cannot wait to go back! HOORAY ANOTHER CONVERT!! :)

The boys will be 4 and 5.5 respectively so I think they will enjoy it more this time! Hooray, hooray!!

Where are y'all staying??

We are leaning towards the Boardwalk or Beach Club Villas! Love those things!

Our plan is to be at the Polynesian September 6 - 14, 2008, for our 25th wedding anniversary. :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Our plan is to be at the Polynesian September 6 - 14, 2008, for our 25th wedding anniversary. :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations!!! Be sure to tell the staff! When I was a cast member if any of us caught wind of an anniversary or BD it was a big to do!:cool1:

Just found out:

My Grandma is going with us!!!!! I am ubber-excited, ecstatic!!

My Grandma is the one that took me to WDW when I was all of 6yo. Now we are going to make it a 3 generations trip! She is flying down and hopping on the Magic Express, got her a balcony to people view on.

Certainly doing the happy dance now. It has been 6 years since she and I went together! Now she gets to enjoy it with her great grandchildre!!!!:banana:

Congratulations!!! Be sure to tell the staff! When I was a cast member if any of us caught wind of an anniversary or BD it was a big to do!:cool1:

Thanks...appreciate the wishes. I am sure when we are there this September my husband has already (and will again) told them that we are there for my 50th birthday (and successful breast cancer surgery). I have to say when we went for my husband's 50th birthday, I had told them when reservations were made, when we faxed requests, checked in, etc., and nothing was ever said. I was very disappointed. We did not expect a great deal, but at least a little acknowledgment. I wrote a letter to tell them so and they were most apologetic. The next time we went, they provided lush robes in our room and sent a huge fruit basket. It was nice for them to try to make up for the slight at the time.

Thanks...appreciate the wishes. I am sure when we are there this September my husband has already (and will again) told them that we are there for my 50th birthday (and successful breast cancer surgery). I have to say when we went for my husband's 50th birthday, I had told them when reservations were made, when we faxed requests, checked in, etc., and nothing was ever said. I was very disappointed. We did not expect a great deal, but at least a little acknowledgment. I wrote a letter to tell them so and they were most apologetic. The next time we went, they provided lush robes in our room and sent a huge fruit basket. It was nice for them to try to make up for the slight at the time.

Yeah, sometimes I think some of the CMs can get spotty. Especially in the busy seasons. Also, this past time we were there, even though it was the YOAMD, alot of the cast members seemed like they were unhappy. Don't know if it was contract talks or Union disputes but something was in the air. Lots of blue shirt managers on the streets.

This time I chose not to leave anything up to them. Bringing my own Gift Baskets, treats for kids, extras to put out at night. It's sad when that level of service you have come to expect just isn't delivered. Though there are a great many CMs that really work HARD to make stays magical I think there is that small percentage that think of it as a job.

Just found out:

My Grandma is going with us!!!!! I am ubber-excited, ecstatic!!

My Grandma is the one that took me to WDW when I was all of 6yo. Now we are going to make it a 3 generations trip! She is flying down and hopping on the Magic Express, got her a balcony to people view on.

Certainly doing the happy dance now. It has been 6 years since she and I went together! Now she gets to enjoy it with her great grandchildre!!!!:banana:

Have a great time. What memories you will make sharinh this special time with your three generations! :love:

We're planning on toward the end of Sept 08. it'll be our first time since having our kids. ds will be 6 and dd will be almost 3. I'm really hoping for free dining. I'm not sure when to book or what resort because early word on free dining and the Value resorts were not included. But i would hate to book a moderate or deluxe and then find out there isn't free dining-that would be wayyyyyyy too expensive for us.
When do you book your trip for 9/08? When booking a trip, how much do you have to put down?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter