September 2007 POP'ers??? MoJiTooooOoOoOOooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaaaaayyyy!!! We've just added a September trip. So I'll be travelling with sister and niece Sept. 16-21. Come on, free dining!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

We'll see you there!!! :cool1: Im hearing you!!! COME ON FREE DINING!!! MOMMA NEED A NEW PAIR-O-CROCS!!

QUANITY of posts does not matter....it's QUALITY and since youre posting in THIS way-cool thread, your quality of posts is OBVIOUSLY quite good!!!

Ill add you to the list!

lol! Thanks...I always go for quality over quantity! :thumbsup2 I need to look at the list again and see who is going to be there when we are!

QUANITY of posts does not matter....it's QUALITY and since youre posting in THIS way-cool thread, your quality of posts is OBVIOUSLY quite good!!!

Ill add you to the list!

Does this mean youre GOING?!??!! :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :woohoo: :cool1:

Yes, what she said....

and yes more than likely! :dance3:

OMGOSH!!! TIA! Im so so so so so so so so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

CAT!!!!!!!! Gosh, people are going to think we are either looney or long lost friends who have not seen each other in YEARS!!!!!!!! :crazy: :hug:

CAT!!!!!!!! Gosh, people are going to think we are either looney or long lost friends who have not seen each other in YEARS!!!!!!!! :crazy: :hug:

Ummmm....it's the latter..... :rolleyes1 :upsidedow

YIPPEEEE!!! Does your son have a MySpace, too? We should hook the two of them up, too...so then when they get to hang together they'll kinda know each other! :yay:

YAY!! Cant wait!! :woohoo:

Ummmm....it's the latter..... :rolleyes1 :upsidedow

YIPPEEEE!!! Does your son have a MySpace, too? We should hook the two of them up, too...so then when they get to hang together they'll kinda know each other! :yay:

YAY!! Cant wait!! :woohoo:

He doesn't, but he has been bugging me to get him one. I might let him and put the parental controls on it! That is a great idea!

Are you sure people don't think we are looney? :rolleyes1

He doesn't, but he has been bugging me to get him one. I might let him and put the parental controls on it! That is a great idea!

Are you sure people don't think we are looney? :rolleyes1

Oh, Im sure they do. But since we've known each other from grammar school, and our grandfathers both fought in the war together, it makes a lot more sense. :rolleyes1

Yeah - if you decide to make him one, let me know and we'll hook the two of them up (AND Breanna too...she's got one)

Oh, Im sure they do. But since we've known each other from grammar school, and our grandfathers both fought in the war together, it makes a lot more sense. :rolleyes1

Yeah - if you decide to make him one, let me know and we'll hook the two of them up (AND Breanna too...she's got one)

Well then we can be life long friends who just happent o be looney. Works for me! :laughing:
I will let you know about myspace!

Awwwww thanks ladies:cloud9: another year older and I just keep getting better and better :confused3

Happy Birthday, Keli!!!! :cool1:

Well, if WE are the only September POP'ers it's looking mighty, mighty fine!!!

Low crowds!! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter