September 17, 2023 Disney Dream Transatlantic from Southampton, England - 11 Night Cruise

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
We booked on opening day for this cruise.

It will just be myself and my wife without any kids. I am hesitant about a Disney TA since there is no indoor pool but we are rolling with it at this point since we haven't been on the Dream and it would be fun to get on a longer cruise on the ship.

We're in the process of booking this one. Waiting for confirmation from the TA. Looking forward to the cruise. Celebrating our 30th anniversary.

We're platinum and have been on all 5 ships.

Booked on this sailing as well. It will be my husband and I, celebrating his 40th birthday. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise and 2nd time on the Dream. The first time was only a 4 night so I’m excited to spend more time on the ship.

Happy day, everyone! Spouse and I booked this TA just yesterday. It’ll be the last big part of a 37 night British Isles trip. I think this is our 5th Disney cruise, including one other on the Dream as well as a 14n Panama Canal. It’s just us two old ‘goats’ but very young at heart (WDW AP holders) travelers from the Great State of Texas! Hope to get to know you well over the next ten months.

We will be on this sailing as well! Just DH and myself. I'll be celebrating my 60th Birthday while onboard. This will be my 14th cruise and DH's 13th. We also did the EBTA this past May and loved it. It'll be fun to experience the differences on the Dream vs the Magic.

Sounds as if lots of celebrations on this cruise! Maybe by September we’ll
‘know’ each other well enough to raise a toast together!

Where is everyone from?

We booked on opening day for this cruise.

It will just be myself and my wife without any kids. I am hesitant about a Disney TA since there is no indoor pool but we are rolling with it at this point since we haven't been on the Dream and it would be fun to get on a longer cruise on the ship.
The outdoor only pool never entered my mind! We sailed a northern transatlantic several years ago also in September, on Royal Caribbean Serenade, which had a solarium. I remember sitting by the pool on occasion and on our balcony and the weather was great. I hope we have beautiful weather so we can at least sit in the sun and use the hot tubs if the pools are too cold!

We have done the east-bound 3 times, excited to do a westbound and gain hours!

Booked this yesterday. We did the the last transatlantic this past September. Just the wife and I.

We just booked this cruise, and are very excited. So many questions, so I'll be following this thread. Flying from JFK, and trying to figure out what to do with a car. Looking for all information from the experts. Just husband and I.

Booked this yesterday. We did the the last transatlantic this past September. Just the wife and I.

How did you like it?

Still going back and forth but thinking we might do something like Sandals or a different cruise instead as worried it will be too cold for the pool and such.

Just booked this cruise and are looking at hotel options in London and best way to get into London from Heathrow. There are three of us, making it more difficult to find a single room in the hotels. I spoke to Disney and their hotels are definitely a no go at close to $800 a night with one hotel only offering a king size bed for three people and the other offering a King and a roll away. Neither hotel includes breakfast as the Disney hotels have in our past experience in Europe. We live in Maryland with our daytime flight booked out of Dulles and we will be taking either the train or bus home.

Hello! I’m ecstatic to say that we switched our Merrytime cruise to this cruise. The price for VGT was too hard to resist. This will be our 2nd DCL cruise and our first Transatlantic. It will be just my boyfriend and I.

I’m a born and raised New Yorker, and we boarded the Magic at New York Cruise terminal last fall. Happy to try to assist with any NYC questions.

Hello! I’m ecstatic to say that we switched our Merrytime cruise to this cruise. The price for VGT was too hard to resist. This will be our 2nd DCL cruise and our first Transatlantic. It will be just my boyfriend and I.

I’m a born and raised New Yorker, and we boarded the Magic at New York Cruise terminal last fall. Happy to try to assist with any NYC questions.

Spouse and I just got back from 34 nights away (S. Pacific) and realized that our plan to do 42 nights away including this cruise is just too much. We switched from this cruise to a 6 n next April Galveston to San Juan so we could just do 2 weeks in the British Isles. You all have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter