Sept, Oct, Nov F&W Meets - Will There Be Disers At Your Event?

I was wondering what to wear as well! I think I'll end up with a dressy sundress and some sandals. I love Aerosoles, and they make some cute heeled sandals, so that's probably what I'll end up in. just about a month to go :)

Wow guys, I'll see some of you at the South African event, but now I need to start thinking about what to wear! You're way ahead of me!

I think I found the perfect shoes for the F&W festival - since it goes so well with the bag I'm making.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/29417244/c/31815.html

Now if they weren't $360.

(Bag I'm Making:

Now in real seriousness.
I'm prolly just going to wear a black cocktail dress. Simply and pretty.

NOW do y'all see why I'm worried!! All of these pretty girls in pretty cocktail dresses & with PRETTY shoes!!!! :eek: I sure wish some of our "ladies" in birks, crocs & comfy shoes were going to be at the 10/20 PFTS!!!!!! :rotfl: :lmao: :laughing: Well everyone will be able to pick me out! There goes Shovan in her ugly shoes!!!! :laughing:

I think I found the perfect shoes for the F&W festival - since it goes so well with the bag I'm making.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/29417244/c/31815.html

Now if they weren't $360.

Now in real seriousness.
I'm prolly just going to wear a black cocktail dress. Simply and pretty.

Those are cute shoes! I think you could embellish your own for far less...crazy what they charge just because they are by Marc Jacobs. :sad2:

NOW do y'all see why I'm worried!! All of these pretty girls in pretty cocktail dresses & with PRETTY shoes!!!! :eek: I sure wish some of our "ladies" in birks, crocs & comfy shoes were going to be at the 10/20 PFTS!!!!!! :rotfl: :lmao: :laughing: Well everyone will be able to pick me out! There goes Shovan in her ugly shoes!!!! :laughing:

Now if you were going on 10/6...you'd see this gal doesn't conform to cocktail dresses...I only do that for visits to V&A's and for Exquisite Evenings. So I will be there in my JEANS (I'm hearing the gasps of shock and horror already) and a nice top and shoes. My comfort comes first...and anyway, we only saw maybe what I would estimate to be 30-40% of the people in cocktail attire in the past few years. Lots were in sundresses and shorts and others looked like they spent the day touring. I figure I'm there to have a good time not impress anyone with how I dress...so wear the birks and whatever else...I wouldn't worry one bit about it. Anyhooo...I don't know about the rest of the folks attending PFTS, but I don't look at people's feet much and I'm lucky I notice what my DH is wearing, let alone other people...I'm too busy having fun. :banana:

Now if you were going on 10/6...you'd see this gal doesn't conform to cocktail dresses...I only do that for visits to V&A's and for Exquisite Evenings. So I will be there in my JEANS (I'm hearing the gasps of shock and horror already) and a nice top and shoes.

No shock & horror here! :goodvibes I'll probably end up in a nice pair of black jeans or dress pants, flats, and a nice top - which I'm still looking for! :headache: (I'm not a dress person either. The only time I wear a dress in WDW is to V&A!) The tough part is the weather. I know it's still going to be hot at the beginning of Oct. :sunny: Let's just hope that it doesn't rain or we'll all look like drowned rats! LOL! :rotfl:

-Michelle

P.S. Those mouse shoes are cute! (but not for $360! :scared1: )

Jumping in to subscribe as I cannot wait for this event.....

We received some good news in that we are now staying at the Boardwalk and can walk to and stagger home from the events.

Thanks for all the great information, more to read.

We are enjoying tastings at Living Seas Salon (10-04), Canada(10-05) and Party of the Senses(10-6 and 10-28)....and of course around the world at Epcot.

Love the shoes :) Here is a picture of me with my DD from our Columbus Day trip last year:

ec95e405.jpg

I'll be with my friend Jacquie-she's a WDW newbie :) Still haven't decided what to wear yet- school has started , so things are a bit hectic!

Nice to have you aboard, chip&dale&fun! The Boardwalk is a great place to stay during F&W! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the picture, Kteacher! I feel better now that I'll be able to recognize some of you! I was thinking that maybe we should start another thread for the October 6th PFTS meet? I'm going to go do that and then I'll post a link back here...

PFTS October 6th DISMeet

Cheers!
-Michelle

Nice to have you aboard, chip&dale&fun! The Boardwalk is a great place to stay during F&W! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the picture, Kteacher! I feel better now that I'll be able to recognize some of you! I was thinking that maybe we should start another thread for the October 6th PFTS meet? I'm going to go do that and then I'll post a link back here...

-Michelle

You can recognize me by the ugly shoes.

(pretty outfit, but ugly shoes)....:lmao:

You can recognize me by the ugly shoes.

(pretty outfit, but ugly shoes)....:lmao:

Hey, will these do?

PreTR-crocs.jpg

I'm seriously considering wearing them. I've got to get all the way from the Contemporary to the PFTS. I don't think I'll survive in heels! :scared1:

I'm not really worried, after a few glasses of wine, no one is going to care what everyone is wearing!!! :dance3:

Hey, will these do?

PreTR-crocs.jpg

I'm seriously considering wearing them. I've got to get all the way from the Contemporary to the PFTS. I don't think I'll survive in heels! :scared1:

I'm not really worried, after a few glasses of wine, no one is going to care what everyone is wearing!!! :dance3:

Great shoes! :thumbsup2 Another benefit -- should wine somehow get spilled on them, they'll wipe clean in a jiffy! ;)

Still not sure what I am wearing......having reviewed the prior posts, I would like to be "pretty", but not cocktail overboard....except for the shoes...and they will not be Mickey clogs. I do have a pair of old flats that are comfy ...they might do the ticket. Now, dress, skirt or slacks????

Hi - RachelTori...I need to check my countdown timer - something is not right as I am there after you....hum......

Still not sure what I am wearing......having reviewed the prior posts, I would like to be "pretty", but not cocktail overboard....except for the shoes...and they will not be Mickey clogs. I do have a pair of old flats that are comfy ...they might do the ticket. Now, dress, skirt or slacks????

Hi - RachelTori...I need to check my countdown timer - something is not right as I am there after you....hum......

I like my Mickey Crocs! :teeth: Hey, stop by the new October 6th PFTS DIS Meet thread when you get a chance! :thumbsup2

Here's how to tell me at F&W events.

I made these wine charms.

Here's how to tell me at F&W events.

I made these wine charms.

It looks great, Melissa! :thumbsup2 I'm still working on mine, and I'll post a picture when I'm done!

Take care,
Michelle

what a great idea - is that a LGMH from Home Depot?

what a great idea - is that a LGMH from Home Depot?

No. I was at AC Moore when I saw those in the beading section. They had about 20 of them per strand. So I got a strand of them and it worked great for the wine charms I was planning.

Here's my DIS wine glass charms for PFTS...

Pre-TR16.jpg

I can't wait to use them!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter