Sept/Oct Code watch

I have Pop Booked Oct 30-Nov 5 at the 99$ rate. Hoping for a code....

I am also going to break down and book on Tuesday (the 15th) or Wednesday. I'll post my rate for Oct. and if any pins are lurking in the system. Hopefully I can at least still get a AAA discount. :rolleyes: I have also waited impatiently for a code! :badpc:

Just subscribing. I am supposed to help a friend's friend find a good price for October so hope this thread can help out.

I need another night 2 rooms - Pop via AP rates or at POR. Waiting. I cant extend my package as it is already 10 nights.

We'll be at the POP 10-18 til 10-24. My balance is due Sept. 3. Hoping for a code to reduce my balance!!!

Subscribing.

DH and I went to WDW last June for the first time and got half price on POFQ. Now I don't want to pay normal rates for our trip this fall!!! :rotfl: Guess I'm spoiled :rotfl: Been checking my e-mail every day for a code, hoping that I'll hit the jackpot again!!!

:stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch:

there is already a code for september. It is on the mousesavers.com websight. It ends on the 30th. If now they would just release codes for the 14th of October.

I made my reservations already because everything was filling up. At least all of the cheap rooms. The only thing left at AKL and WL were the expensive views no standard view rooms left. We made our reservations at the Carribean Resort and got a preferred location. They said when the AP codes come out all I have to do is call and they will apply it to our reservation. So at least I know I will get a room.

I called Disney reservations today to see if they have any discounts for October stay. The lady on the phone was very discouraging and said she didn't think Disney will have any discounts for October through the end of the year. I am hoping she is wrong. Does anyone know if Disney in the past has had discounts during Oct-Dec?

They had always offered discounts for June too and they didn't this year and July was very limited too. I still have my fingers crossed, but who knows what they will do.

vacation4me said:
I called Disney reservations today to see if they have any discounts for October stay. The lady on the phone was very discouraging and said she didn't think Disney will have any discounts for October through the end of the year. I am hoping she is wrong. Does anyone know if Disney in the past has had discounts during Oct-Dec?

There were no AP discounts for almost the entire month of October last year. The best rate program was introduced and the only folks that could use it was for trips starting Oct. 23rd. The best rate program caused alot of folks not to get discounted rooms because of their booking guidelines. You'll see folks post October's "black hole". This was the 3 week time that no discounts were available last year. I'm hoping for a discount, but am not banking on it. October is a busy time to go because there is so much going on. I'm at least hoping for AP and Florida resident discounts. Whether we see GP codes, I wouldn't be too certain on those. I think there are pin codes lurking too, after seeing many threads about them. Hopefully we should know something by the end of August for sure... :confused3

we're staying at caribbean beach for the first time, oct 13-23rd. we also booked the preferred rooms, hope a code comes out too!!

I really think that last year the no october discounts had to do with disney's best rate program glitches, since there have been october discounts in years past.

As long as they come out with AP discounts for the deluxes, I'm happy. Hopefully by the end of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter