Sept 4-8 2005 Wonder S.S. Member Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official
2:10 PM EDT Category Status:
Cat. 12: Standard Inside Stateroom SOLD OUT
Cat. 11: Standard Inside Stateroom SOLD OUT
Cat. 10: Deluxe Inside Stateroom SOLD OUT
Cat. 9 Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom SOLD OUT
Cat. 8: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom SOLD OUT
Cat. 7: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah SOLD OUT
Cat. 6: Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah SOLD OUT
Cat. 5: Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah SOLD OUT
Cat. 4: Deluxe Family Stateroom with Verandah SOLD OUT
Cat. 3: One Bedroom Suite with Verandah SOLD OUT
Cat. 1 & 2: NOT AVAILABLE DURING THIS SAILING

Originally posted by Scott H
Sorry Mark I will get it correct after I meet ya guys, really I will, well maybe. Just keeps ya guessing. :p

WOW sold out, not at all surprised, MS CM's can go home now.....

Well as long as we're being entertaining to Iluvdisney/Mary, It's all ok then. :)

And they are taking waitlist names too.

From the DVC Member Website:

S.S Member Cruise 2005 SOLD OUT!
Congratulations to those Members who called and booked passage on next year's Member-exclusive S.S. Member Cruise 2005 voyage! As of 2:10 pm EDT Saturday, 10/23/2004, this voyage is officially sold-out. If you'd like to be added to our waitlist, Member Services will remain open until 5:00 pm EDT today to accept requests. Due to the popularity of this event, waitlist requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.

Current average wait time is 18 minutes.

Our Vacation Advisors wish to thank you for your patience and for making the entire booking process a seamless experience. We at Disney Vacation Club are looking forward to joining our magical community of neighbors at sea and we're excited you've chosen to be part of this special Member experience. A chart is being plotted for a magical voyage. Those who provided us with e-mail addresses will receive periodic updates as we begin the countdown to the S.S. Member Cruise 2005. If you did not provide us with your e-mail address when you confirmed your passage on the sailing and you'd like to receive our electronic newsletter developed exclusively for S.S. Member Cruise 2005 passengers, please email or call Member Services.

WOOHOO! For a brief moment this morning, I almost gave up listening to the busy signal and jammed lines (doo do dee eee, we're sorry all circuits are busy now). I ALMOST put the phone down and was going to try back this afternoon. Glad I hung in there! I can't believe how excited I am!

Marie - thanks for adding the updates to the first post.

This is going to be a great cruise!

Glad you didn't hang up!

How about introducing ourselves? Some of you already know each other, but this will be our first DVC event.

My name is Marie, my dh Sean and kids Patrick(8) Sara-Ann(6) and Danny (4). We live in Mass. and cannot get enough of Disney! The kids went on the DCL for the first time this past April, and could not get enough of it! This will make cruise #3 for Dh and I.

Is it September yet?:sunny:

Hi Marie, I'm Bobbi, DH is Tom. We're empty nesters and we'll be celebrating DH's 60th birthday on our November cruise. I'm lucky, I'm on 2 cruise meet threads! This will be our first members event.

Bobbi:D

Hi, My name is Karen and I'm a DCL addict. We sailed for the first time in May of '03. Then Sept of '03. Then Nov of '03. Then May of '04. We currently have three more cruises booked: the 10 day Christmas cruise, a 7 day in April/May of '05 and now the S.S. Member cruise.

Our family consists of me, dh (ohiomickey) and dd KT-age 11 at sailing, and ds Nick-age 8 1/2 at sailing.

We haven't done anything DVC members only yet and we are very excited about this.

Hi, I'm Mark, and if you have not heard of me before, I'm amazed! :tongue: (that's known as a joke, people)

Seriously, my DW(wdwlvr/Mary) and I (no kids) have been DVC members since 2000, have been to both of the other major DVC member events.

We've been on 5 cruises on DCL, on all the standard itineraries, and I have to say the last S.S. Member Cruise was above all the rest!

The mrs and I will be organizing a website, meets, and other goodies, and will do our best to make sure us Dis'ers have an exceptional time at what should be a very exceptional event!

(And no, the 10 day holiday cruise this December isn't exactly chopped liver either!)

Scott and Lynn here, this will be DCL # 10 for us. Have never cruised any other line, I always thought I would be bored on a cruise. DVC members since 1991. We are from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. So given the distance we try to get the most our of our trips. We make at least one annual trip to Mouse Mecca for a couple of weeks. No kids just three Malamutes, let's see we are also into SCUBA Diving, I am a Master Instructor and Lynn is a Dive Master. Oh yeah, we really like the Mouse.

Lily and Ted will be looking forward to this event for sure. We were on the 2002 DVC Member Cruise and have never cruised before or since.
We are ready!
:hyper: :hyper:

Well you've already met Mark - I'm Mary.

We are DINKS (dual income - no kids) and love Disney and DVC. This will be cruise #7 for us.

We have a great cruise meet thread going for the 10 day with Karen (ohiominnie) and have really gotten to know each other. I'm hoping we'll do the same here.

Mark is going to do a website and I'll be setting up the photo gallery like I did for the 10 day so start looking for a picture you'd like to send us. Basically what I posted on it was photo and cabin number.

Since DVC will be sending us updates I'm not going to try and do a newsletter like I did for the 10 day (I need to get back to my scrapbooking).

Mark and I hosted DIS meets at the 2003 Member Cruise and at 2004 Member Homecoming and we've really enjoyed getting to meet so many wonderful DVC'ers - especially the DIS'ers.

I'll be next! I'm Amy and DH is Chris and we have 2 daughters, Emily and Madison. At the time of the cruise, I'll be 36, DH will be 38, Emily will be almost 4 and Maddie will be 16 months.

We've been DVC members since Nov 2000 (the 1st day that VWL was for sale). We went on our first DCL cruise in October 2002 (Cruisetoberfest II) with tons of our DIS friends. We absolutely loved it.

I can't wait to get to know everyone, since we have almost a year!

Amy

Originally posted by WDWLVR
I'll be setting up the photo gallery like I did for the 10 day so start looking for a picture you'd like to send us.

Mary, consider this my official, legal release ;) to use my 10 day photo for the Member cruise newsletter. I'll work on getting a picture of MIL and her dh to you.

I need to get back to my scrapbooking
Mary, you do scrapbooking? I love scrapbooking. It is my obsession right now. I have enough supplies to probably open my own scrap store. However, I have not yet put together my scrapbook from our DCL cruise last October.

Amy

Karen - I was going to ask if I could just use the same picture. In fact I'm just going to copy the photo gallery and update it with the new photos for this :D

Amy - yes I love to scrapbook and have each of of our last 3 cruises and 2 WDW visits. I've been so busy with the 10 day crusie thread and newsletters that I haven't scrapbooked Member Homecoming yet. DCL usually has a nice 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook complete with DCL stickers etc. Usually is about $25 dollars. I've bought the one for 2001, 2002, and 2003 and expect to buy one when we sail in December!

I've seen Mary's scrapbook from the last Member Cruise and it is really, really nice work!!

My name is Mary and I'm married to John who follows along so he's not left behind like the last Member happening.

I've been a DVC member since June 1992 and luv every visit I get down to my "Home Sweet Home" aka Walt Disney World.

Today has been one fun day for me and I am so excited to be cruising with friends again!!!

And I do luv that mouse!

Amy - yes I love to scrapbook and have each of of our last 3 cruises and 2 WDW visits.

You guys know there is a Disney scrapbooking store at Downtown Disney, right? It is LOADED with stuff for scrapbooking! I just came across it on this last trip. My how I wish I was still in beautiful sunny Florida.

Steve and Coleen here. This will be our 5th DCL trip. We have two grown kids , one married, and one grand daughter 5 and a second one due just about anyday ::yes::
We have belonged to DVC since 2000 and this will be our first member event!

Steve

I'm exited as well. My sister and I will be on the cruise too. After finally getting through we booked a cat. 8. I was supposed to book an 11 but I wanted the port hole. I guess she should have called herself LOL. Her cell phone dropped the call 18 minutes into the 25 minute hold time. This will be our first DVC event and fifth cruise. We can't wait.

Rose (and Janet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter