• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Sept 2012 car rental......

Thanks so much! I just got a full size for 9/18 - 9/23 for $114 using the Costco codes at Alamo!!!:banana::banana:

I just checked with my days (Sept 20 - Sept 30) and the Costco code... $165 for a full size --- everything including extra driver. :banana::cool1::dance3::yay::woohoo:

I still have my resi with Sixt for about 1/2 that... So I am not sure if I want to use the convience and reputation of Alamo or save the cash for WDW???

Do I need to bring my Costco card with me?

Just got my 7 passenger van down to $279 Enterprise thru Costco. my dates are Sept 7 -15 (8 day rental). I know that I can get that down to half thru Alamo two weeks out.. at least thing are starting to move :dance3:

I just checked with my days (Sept 20 - Sept 30) and the Costco code... $165 for a full size --- everything including extra driver. :banana::cool1::dance3::yay::woohoo:

I still have my resi with Sixt for about 1/2 that... So I am not sure if I want to use the convience and reputation of Alamo or save the cash for WDW???

Do I need to bring my Costco card with me?

What a difference a day makes, our dates are Sept. 21 - 30th and the price is triple :confused3.

I know its still early but i just sw my first price i was willing to pay. i am still hoping it will go lower but at alamo using costco code 7014627
and coupon code AD2359FDF., i got a standard(which at mco i understand to really be a full size) for 15 days for 260 out the door

I hope others start having some luck too

I'm still getting 600 for a van from the 17th - 24th???

Just got my 7 passenger van down to $279 Enterprise thru Costco. my dates are Sept 7 -15 (8 day rental). I know that I can get that down to half thru Alamo two weeks out.. at least thing are starting to move :dance3:

We are the 7th to the 18th.

I have to rent either Budget or Alamo and commit to one or the other no later than one month out. As I will be getting GC's from Airmiles.

After I commit I can still try for better prices but only within the company that I order the GC's from!

Checked again today and the rate for a standard for our dates is now down to $160. Sept. 21st - 30th, its a good start. :cool1:

I believe KLM is Royal Dutch Airways and you can sign up for free :confused3 you also can't cancel on line but have to call.. not very friendly IMHO.

you don't have to call to cancel a KLM code res. It's easy to send an email with your reservation info you want to cancel, just follow the contact info on website. You'll receive an automated reply then a confirming email.

Changed my booking today at Dollar for Sept. 21st-27th. Currently have a Full size booked for $176 total including tax and fees....no discount codes. Could have booked a compact guaranteed (they pick the car) for $162 total.

Will vans eventually come down in price, because with the Costco code I'm gettin about 650.00

Yes, they've already come down once and shot back up.. you have to be really good about checking everyday for the last 4 weeks prior to your trip.. I'm in the same boat and will post here when I see them start dropping :teacher:

Will vans eventually come down in price, because with the Costco code I'm gettin about 650.00

I just booked a minivan through Enterprise for 8 days for $265. Cheapest I could get else where was National with the KLM code for $318. My dates are 09/14-09/22.

I just booked a minivan through Enterprise for 8 days for $265. Cheapest I could get else where was National with the KLM code for $318. My dates are 09/14-09/22.

Enterprise has really good pricing right now !! 3rd week of Sept 8 day rental on a minivan is $242 . Checking thru Costco

I can get 265 from Enterprise. Does this include more then one driver? Do you normally get extra insurance or anything else on rentals?
If I book this, but find something cheaper, can I cancel this reservation?

My dates are 17th - 24th. Not sure if times make a difference, but pick up would be about 1030am drop off would be about 1230pm

Can't remember if you are only wanting a Van...

but Standard ( which is full size ) for your dates/times at Alamo with the costco code 7014627 and coupon code AD2359FDF

works out to 131!!!! AFTER taxes and fees!!!!!

My dates are 17th - 24th. Not sure if times make a difference, but pick up would be about 1030am drop off would be about 1230pm

Try not to schedule anything on the half hour. I have seen that it's cheaper if you pick up and drop off at the top of the hour.

We are going Sept 9-23rd...so far I have our rental down to $482.96 including the taxes and fees for 14 days. :banana:

I went thru Alamo using the Costco codes: ID#7015309 coupon code AD2359FDF. I know it will go down further but for now I'll take it! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter