"Separate Seating"-Liberty Tree Tavern?

rmonty02

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone-I woke up at the crack of dawn today to make dinning reservations for our Thanksgiving trip. I was able to reserve Liberty Tree Tavern for our party of 6 (4 adults, 2kids) for Thanksgiving Lunch:thumbsup2. However they stated it can be "separate seating".
What has your experience been with this? Have you found that you ended up sitting separately or does the restaurant, once you arrive, seat your family together?:worship:
This will be our family Thanksgiving meal and if we're not seated together, then I will not have lunch there. I have a back up dinner reservation at Crystal Palace. Just wondering what the reality is...I really want to have our Thanksgiving meal there. TIA

In the last couple years, we've been told that about a third of our adr's. We were even told that about Teppan Edo for our party of 7 which makes no sense since the tables are huge and you're always seated with extra people anyway. They have never seated us separately, so I think its just a way to cover themselves. Even at The Plaza which is tiny, they seated our large party together. I think you'll be fine.

You may be told that anywhere. It is a standard message. Even parties of one get it. I'd think it's not likely, even with a party of six, but I am sure there are no absolute guarantees.

Hello everyone-I woke up at the crack of dawn today to make dinning reservations for our Thanksgiving trip. I was able to reserve Liberty Tree Tavern for our party of 6 (4 adults, 2kids) for Thanksgiving Lunch:thumbsup2. However they stated it can be "separate seating".
What has your experience been with this? Have you found that you ended up sitting separately or does the restaurant, once you arrive, seat your family together?:worship:
This will be our family Thanksgiving meal and if we're not seated together, then I will not have lunch there. I have a back up dinner reservation at Crystal Palace. Just wondering what the reality is...I really want to have our Thanksgiving meal there. TIA

:wave2: I see you are also from Northern CA! I will be getting up at 4am tomorrow morning to make our ADR's for our Thanksgiving trip! :eek: I'm worried about getting an ADR for Thanksgiving Day - there will be 10 of us!:scared1:
I wouldn't worry about a party of six at LTT. We ate there in January and there was many large parties.

They are covering their booties. Better to warn people that it could happen and it not happen, then to not warn and then need to split the party that day.

THANK YOU to all your responses:love: I did get worried because they did not mention it on the other ADR's I made, so I wanted to jump here and ask about the real possibility of it happening. Makes me very happy to know it's a cya type of advisement, and if worse comes to worse we have a dinner ADR for that night.

THANKS AGAIN!:worship:

cccdisney-The only think I noticed was that Boma at AKL did not have anything available for Thanksgiving Day. But I did not check anywhere else. I actaully saw a 10:30am ADR for Cinderella's Royal Table available...so I hope you get what you want when call:thumbsup2. Getting up at 4am...aahhhh...but like I told my DH, that's how much I love you guys (for me to give up sleep, it must be for worthy cause...like family fun at WDW!:rotfl:)

THANK YOU to all your responses:love: I did get worried because they did not mention it on the other ADR's I made, so I wanted to jump here and ask about the real possibility of it happening. Makes me very happy to know it's a cya type of advisement, and if worse comes to worse we have a dinner ADR for that night.

THANKS AGAIN!:worship:

cccdisney-The only thing I noticed was that Boma at AKL did not have anything available for Thanksgiving Day. But I did not check anywhere else. I actaully saw a 10:30am ADR for Cinderella's Royal Table available...so I hope you get what you want when you call:thumbsup2. Getting up at 4am...aahhhh...but like I told my DH, that's how much I love you guys (for me to give up sleep, it must be for worthy cause...like family fun at WDW!:rotfl:)

In all of our trips with parties from 6 to 12 we've never been split up and I've been told the same thing when I've called in for ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter