• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sending mail to Disney hotel before arrival

CottonCandy22

Faith, trust & pixie dust
I have done this in the past but many years have passed and things might be different now.

We r travelling from UK to Orlando next month. Just wondering if the hotels still allow mail to be posted prior to your arrival?

For example - If I see something online that is ‘US postage only’. Something small like a pair of ears, or a tshirt. Do the hotels still hold mail for guests?

Thanks for answering

We r staying at all star movies

I have just done this (at Boardwalk), I followed the instructions on the link that Mamabun has shared and it worked fine for 2 packages (one arrived before we checked in). I wasn't charged the $6 but was expecting to pay it.

I'm not sure what your options are from UK, but FedEx/UPS are preferred. I had something sent US Postal Service and it had to go to a local WDW office that wasn't open on the weekend and I had to wait until Monday. It worked out in the end, but the Cast Members cringed when I said it was coming US Postal Service!

We’ve sent packages a few times and have had items delivered from Amazon/Walmart. Not sure it really mattered, as packages with just my name and the resort address made it just fine, but I always try to remember to put GUEST before my name when addressing them. I don’t think I’ve ever been charged a fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter