Semi-Official Future DVC Location Thread

But what if they all looked like Keith Richards, not Johnny or Orlando?:scared1:
in some quarters he is considered interesting, if not "hot":laughing: ; sure made a heck of a pirate - supposedly JDepp based charactar upon him.

to the OP - hee-hee, letterman's got nothing on you in a Top Ten competition.

why not a blimp to circle the grounds while we're at it OR a subterranian one in the utilidors?;)

I hope there will be a guaranteed booking category for "fireworks view" rooms! :lmao: Maybe they will just turn the boat every other night so everyone gets a good view of "Wishes" from their room on alternate nights.

Great post, salmoneous!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And they could position it so that those without Wishes view on any given night can see the Electrical Water Pageant instead.

probably should have kept it to the top 5, it would have been more believable

But just to play along.....

Im going to have to find ALOT more money.

Maybe not for points at all, but I would have to increase my points for more trips just to stay at all these new places

:rotfl: Ohh... I like the monorail one!

Sign me up!
:rotfl2:

In all seriousness, though, my dream DVC place would be the Poly. :goodvibes That is the one place I miss staying at because of the DVC. Love the BWV:cloud9: , but Poly has always had my heart! :love:

My inside source just sent me a list of locations Disney Development Corp has for the next 10(!) DVC locations. I'm not 100% sure how accurate the list is, but I bet at least part of it is close:

10) Villas on the Disney Monorail (the "green" train will be converted to DVC)

I know that it would probably be more points, but I hope that they make the engineer's car a preferred view. I'd pay more points to be able to drive! :lmao:

DVC in the Cindy's Castle ?????

After reading the entire list, i couldn't believe this was left off either...

How easy would it be to convert the castle suite into a DVC unit? Could you imagine what your plan for phoning to get the reservation would be like? :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter