Selling DVC

flowrida

Mouseketeer
We are in the process of selling our contract and have been told they need notarised certified copies of our passports, they also say that the Embassy or Consulate is the only office acceptable to the IRS. Does anyone have any experience in getting this done? if so... how? I can't actually see who i can contact to get the passports certified!

We are in the process of selling our contract and have been told they need notarised certified copies of our passports, they also say that the Embassy or Consulate is the only office acceptable to the IRS. Does anyone have any experience in getting this done? if so... how? I can't actually see who i can contact to get the passports certified!
I’m not in the U.S., but getting certified passports was really easy for me? Just went to the passport office, asked for them and they printed them.

Thank you for the responses - I'm hoping that the issuing office will be able to complete this for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter