Segway tour thanks

tiggerfan4me

Mouseketeer
On March 30th we took the Segway tour, which was awesome by the way. thanks so much to Brandon from CA and Jeanann our segway instructors for being so informative, helpful and making the experience a wonderful one. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Extra special kudos to these two employees who did an outstanding job with our tour.:thumbsup2

On March 30th we took the Segway tour, which was awesome by the way. thanks so much to Brandon from CA and Jeanann our segway instructors for being so informative, helpful and making the experience a wonderful one. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Extra special kudos to these two employees who did an outstanding job with our tour.:thumbsup2

Hey Tiggerfan!

I actually work with Brandon and will be printing out a copy of this to give him!

Great, thanks so much. It was an awesome tour. Brandon knows my son Jeff as he talks to him pretty often at the hot line.

Hey Tiggerfan!

I actually work with Brandon and will be printing out a copy of this to give him!

You work with him and live in (Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania)?? Do you commute every day to FL? ºOº

No I don't work with him, that came from mistyt. My son works for disney and talks to Brandon pretty often.

No I don't work with him, that came from mistyt. My son works for disney and talks to Brandon pretty often.

If that came from mistyt then why are you replying to my post and not her???? Did you not see the "quote" box? ºOº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter