Seeking the FIRMEST possible bed pillow: any recommendations?

I highly recommend a Mediflow water pillow. You fill it with water and can adjust the firmness based on how much water you add, so it’s customized to your comfort. Great neck support, best pillow I’ve ever had, after trying many different kinds. I have the original one, which sells for about $50 on the Mediflow website, and they also have one with memory foam that’s a bit higher. Even comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. I’ve been using it for about 8 or 9 years and love it!

Reactions: shh
My DD, then 10, begged for a My Pillow after falling prey to the commercials - I agree with some of the previous posters, I think they are pretty pitiful and she didn't like it either. It lays under her loft bed because with the price, I hate to get rid of it, but nobody seems to want to use it.

I don't own one, but I went to a Sleep Number store once with a friend who was interested in their beds. They have tons of pillows that they sell based on your wants/needs, and you can lay on the beds and try them out (at least you could pre covid). With investing in a good pillow, that might be a good way to at least try it (but I realize pillows often feel good at first and then... it can change)

I was on a quest last year & like mine super flat and unyielding so I bought a polyester Big One from Kohls, opened it, unrolled it and cut it in half removing half the insides & saved that in ziplock then resealed. If you want it thicker and firm maybe buy 2 polyester pillows, open them up, unroll one and reroll it around the other then fold it like a taco, stuff it all back into one of the cases and resew it. If you still need more substance or want a particular height maybe try wrapping the polyester around a folded towel, I always end up sleeping on a towel in a pillowcase at hotels.

You might want to check out Tuft and Needle. I am really finicky about pillows and I have used their original pillow for about a year and a half. I love it. I think it’s a combination of latex foam and memory foam (and I don’t like memory foam pillows at all). They run about $75 but have sales around major holidays, usually 15% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter