Security Check with wrapped gift

MorgannesMom

Earning My Ears
I am hoping to bring a wrapped gift into EPCOT to give to my daughter after dinner. Can anyone tell me if security will give me problems about carrying the gift inside my backpack?

Just trying to figure out what to expect.

Thanks!

Morganne's Mom

Maybe. Security may be thorough or not. You may want to carry the wrapping paper and tape in with you and wrap it post security.

I am hoping to bring a wrapped gift into EPCOT to give to my daughter after dinner. Can anyone tell me if security will give me problems about carrying the gift inside my backpack?

Thanks!

Morganne's Mom

I would expect it to be a problem. It was suggested to us to use gift bags so security could check the contents.

Thanks!

Morganne's Mom

Their not tsa they my ask what in it but not going to make you unwrap it the only thing they my do is have you take it out so they could see the bottum of the bag. If disney has a probelm with they would call in the k-9 and once the dog clears it you be on your way but i dont think they even ask about it.

Have fun is the gift a surprise let us know how it went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter