*Secret Summer Exchange ~ Sent/Received*

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
2.gif

Woohoo !! It's nearly time to send out our pressies

So, are you nearly ready ? My present is wrapped and ready for posting early next week

5.gif

I will change this thread to a Sent/Received thread next week so we can post when we have sent and received our gifts. If possible, will you post a piccie of your pressie for us all to see ?

I hope you enjoy taking part in this exchange.

Our next one will be an Autumn/Halloween exchange (join up mid-September) ~ cor that seems like yonks away

Mandy :flower3:

Don't forget to post your gift out by 27th June and if you are sending something breakable to wrap it in bubblewrap and put it in a box ~ thanks

*Future Exchanges*

Autumn/Hallowe'en

Closes ~ 3rd Oct
Send Out ~ 17th Oct

Christmas Decoration

Closes 31st Oct
Send Out ~ 14th Nov

Secret Santa

Closes ~ 21st Nov
Send Out ~ 5th Dec

I am ready to go! :banana::banana::banana: I can't wait.

Thanks for organising these lovely exchanges Mandy. :hug:

Can I sign up now for the Halloween one as I am away until the 29th Sept and will miss the sign up thread. :teeth:

All mine has arrived nicely...just need to wrap it up, which will be done early next week on my return from the British Grand Prix this weekend :woohoo: *A very excited Rachel*

Can I sign up now for the Halloween one as I am away until the 29th Sept and will miss the sign up thread. :teeth:

Your name is at the top of the list Claire :thumbsup2

All mine has arrived nicely...just need to wrap it up, which will be done early next week on my return from the British Grand Prix this weekend :woohoo: *A very excited Rachel*

Lucky you, have a great time Rachel ::yes::

BTW ~ I've amended my first post to include the dates of the future exchanges :)

I just have to wrap everything and write the card which I will do shortly.

I might have to ask for an extension for the Halloween swap as I am not back from holiday until 20th October. I so want to do this though as I will be able to big up the goodies for the swap from DCL and WDW.

Corinna

I am ready to go! :banana::banana::banana: I can't wait.

Thanks for organising these lovely exchanges Mandy. :hug:

i have the same problem im away until the 29th also but so want to join up for it ....i love these exchanges :love:

im still waiting on my last gift to arrive but im hoping it wil be here by next week so i can send it as soon as possible.

I'm all ready to go :)

Thanks for putting up the dates for forthcoming exchanges Mandy.
I'll be able to pick up some goodies in Disneyland California :goodvibes

I might have to ask for an extension for the Halloween swap as I am not back from holiday until 20th October. I so want to do this though as I will be able to big up the goodies for the swap from DCL and WDW.

If you think you'll be able to send your gift off as soon as you get home, then I don't see a problem Corinna :)

i have the same problem im away until the 29th also but so want to join up for it ....i love these exchanges :love:

I can add you to the list too, if you like Michelina :thumbsup2

If you think you'll be able to send your gift off as soon as you get home, then I don't see a problem Corinna :)

No problem there. I think they even have a post office at Manchester Airport. My MacBook is coming on holiday, too so I can check who I am buying for.

Corinna

I have just one more bit to get and then I'm ready :cool1:

Mine will all be finished today! Just need to buy some pretty paper tomorrow and will be in the post Monday! Yaaay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter