Secret Sister thread

I am so sorry :( to read that you guys haven't been receiving your packages. I, too, know that things happen, but Patty said right from the beginning to let her know if there was a problem so she could arrange for an angel. The worst part, in my opinion, is not letting Patty know. As a result, PigletsPal and crazy4themouse got hurt, and it was all so unnecessary. It just makes me sad.

On a separate note, though . . .

We leave for WDW on Dec. 5 and don't get back till midnight (or so) on the 16th. Would it be OK if I send my 'thank you' after I get home? I don't want to be late or anything, but I thought I might see something that strikes my eye while I'm in the World. What do you all think?

Pat

14 days and counting . . . again!

I think that would be fine...I know with my self I am not as concerned about the thank you as the initial swap. I know Princess Aorua sent mine later...but she went to DIsney and picked up some neat things and was worth the wait!
Enjoy your trip!

we are also going to disney on the 5th of dec through the 14th... I am planning on sending my thank you package when we get back. (hoping to also find some cute disney stuff). maggie

I got my third ss package today! Thanks ss, you are the best, (even though I have no clue who you are :D ) Anyhow, it had all kinds of cool stuff in it!

a really cool mini stamp set for xmas (I can't wait to go use it!)
disney papers
slides
very neat flowers on linen
snowflake diecuts
multicolour craft trim
magic scraps sea glass
holiday eyelets
holiday brads
fibers (because we all know I LOVE fibers :D and they are very cool fibers too!)
silver glitz
fall squares (a tree and cornicopia)
velum stickers
mickey mouse stickers
litte sizzles (textures)
and some more cool paper that just totally rocks.

Thanks ss, you rock! maggie

You are the best thank you, NICURN.

I absolutely LOVE :lovestruc EVERYTHING.

The little stocking with the chocolates which I'm going to eat as I type this message.

Copper/Pewter brushed eyelets and snaps
Metal Glue
3-D snowman stickers
The BEAUTIFUL Snowman ribbon - I'm looking forward to using this it's gorgeous.
Holiday Sentiments - ribbon
Turkey eyelets
Beautiful hand made tags and the snowman, reindeer pp, journal box
MICKEY - Finishing touches - I've never seen this package before
Autumn Tag - Rebecca Sower
Autumn frames
Page Pebbles
Star Metal eyelet charms
Cutiest - Snowman ornament - did you know I collected snowmen, I don't remember mentioning this.
Vellum Stickers
Autumn Harvest Stickers
Washington DC info and die cuts. I can't wait to plan our trip - hope we can meet at the Zoo
Christmas tree Tag - I'm saving this it beautiful - you away talented Maggie
Wooden Tile stickers
Disney stickers - that will be great for those caught in the rain at Disney Pics I have
and more Christmas tags

What an awesome package as were the other two.

Hope you like you Thank you. It should arrive any day.

Laura
A:crazy: :crazy: Scrapaholic

glad you liked all the "stuff". :>) I can't take credit for the christmas tree tag though. It was a gift tag from either target or world market. Can't remember at this point, but it's very cute. :>) maggie

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that I got my third SS package! Boy am I spoiled. Here's what I got:

A 15" porelain doll kit- Broom Hilda (my fav holiday is Halloween)

Snowman picture frame

Snowman candle

Halloween dimentional stickers

Maple leaves

Diecut photo frames: fall and Halloween

Camping stickers (will need them this summer!
:)

Delux Cuts: Santa, Easter Bunny and Cupcake

Pumpkin stickers

Halloween rub ons

sports die cuts

2 Scrapbooking kits: Winter and Christmas.

My SS has been so good to me! I'm really glad I particiated....I feel like I made a new friend!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :wave2:

the big MARGRET in front of the MOUSE!!!
I thought is was nicurn...at first b/c she signed her posts "maggie"
but you signed one of your emails "margret" so it left me in suspense...then I looked at your location and it said NY....so you're somewhere near me!!!!
Thank you for all the cool stuff!!!I've loved all of it!
:)

glad I could help keep you in suspense there. :D I am actually a margaret, but when I went to nursing school there were 4 margarets in my class (how wild is that?) and I didn't really want to be called margaret 1, so I opted for maggie.

maggie

Laura, thanks so much for the great thank you package that arrived today! The confetti absolutely rocks! I will put the frog/turtle outside in the spring with my gazing ball. All the scrapbooking stuff is awesome too. :D Only sorry I couldn't keep ya guessing. :D maggie

I got a lovely package in the mail today and I'm assuming its from my SS. There wasn't a note included. If that is the case I THANK *U* very much for the wonderful items you sent me.
If its from another lovely angle- what can I say but THANKS

Fiskars 1/4 circle punch(which I don't have)
Gourmet snack pack
Parmesan bisucits
(3) Christmas Suncatchers
paper
Stamp-a-Christmas Kit
stickers
2 gift tags
(2) stencils-Holly and sleigh
magnetic notepad
(2) Christmas stickers sheet

Ok My package is out there and should be or soon be in the hands of my SS so anyone think it is me?

I mailed my last one yesterday. Going south of me. (Its gotta be warmer there than here!)

Haven't received my 3rd pkg yet & I have absolutely no clue who my SS is - there hasn't been a return address on either of the other two boxes! (Spinning - she must have know that I guessed you early last time!)

Sent out and received my last package. I have also sent out my Thank you already.

Laura

No if I can do this well and get my Christmas cards together this weekend. I'll be real happy.

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone.

I sent out my last package yesterday and it is scheduled to be delivered on 12/2/03 due to the the holidays. Anyone out there think I belong to them? I have not recieved my third package yet but I'm not worried at all she has been very generous. I have no clue who mine is.
We are to send our thank you gift to the person that has been sending stuff to us.(right?) I guess I will have to wait till I get my last package to find out who she is.
I REALLY hope there is some way that we can do this again. It is so cool to get something in the mail other than bills:p

I mailed my final package yesterday.
I have not received mine yet but I wanted to make sure that my SS knows that I will be in Disney until Dec. 3rd.
So if I am late with my thanks she won't think I am rude.
;)

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Donna

I got my third package today and was all smiles!! :p :p :p

Thank you so much Patty - you've been a great SS and you have had me guessing the entire time!

I'll be sending out my final package this weekend - things have been a little crazy around here.

Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter