Secret Sister Swap-Sign-Ups closed- check post # 16

Tink or Pooh - although DS(11) is trying to swing me to classic Mickey:rolleyes1 (I really regret not buying a cuddly "original" (black and white) Mickey the first time we went to DLRP:sad2:)

Mine is Mickey.
DD is Tink or any princess.

If you ladies need a answer to a question, feel free to PM Mazda or myself, we will try to get you an answer.

S :)

Thank you so much to my Secret Sister!!!! I came home last night to find a wonderful box of goodies waiting for me. I :love::love::love: it all!!!!!

Everything was individually wrapped in pretty tissue paper. What fun it was opening each surprise! My wonderful sister sent me a cute crafty tote bag, pink flowers, purple gemstone brads, 2 packs of kitty stickers, a huge bag of M&M's, and some awesome Disney pages. Thank you so much!!!! I really do :love: it all!!!!!!!

I got my first package:banana::cool1::woohoo: Thank you SO much Secret Sister:hug: I got a lovely box from ACOT this morning including awesome flowers with glittery centres, Basic Grey rub-ons and journalling/transparency things,journalling cards and travel/vintage bits and pieces:goodvibes All so very yummy I can't wait to use them:yay:

Finally made it to the PO box to check the mail DD got a package. :woohoo: but she isnt home so we dont know what inside. Will report the contents around 4pm :)

heres what she got:

IMG_20110325_161306.jpg

she loves it all!!!

I have a question for my secret sister, but since I can't ask her (or she'll know who her sister is) will all of you please answer this question (it might help your secret sister out too!).

Who is your favorite Disney character?

Mine is Tigger!

My favorite character is Tinkerbell.

VickiV

don't forget everyone April starts tomorrow, so anyone who's not sent their first pack might want to go shopping this weekend;)

p.s. If you've had a package and not posted please tell us what you've got! It might give people some help with ideas (and I LOVE finding out what cool stuff people get:rolleyes1)

My nephew Kaleb received a Secret Pal gift yesterday! I haven't seen him yet to give it to him but I should tonight or tomorrow. When he opens it I will post pics!

Hey All!
I'm starting to gather goodies for for my SS. Had it a bit more done but AZ got a hit wave and dummy me left the chocolate in the car!:scared1:
I do have my reveal gift already so Im about half and half and will send package out this week:hippie:

BTW, my fave is Mickey and I love seasonal themed thingies of him, like Easter, H and C. :goodvibes

H and C:confused3 Hot and cold?:confused3 Must be a yank thing:rolleyes1:rotfl2::rotfl2:

My SS might even get two packs close together, as when I mailed my reveal pack (as the last thing I sent took 5 WEEKS!!!!:scared1:) the lady at the PO said things were "back to normal":) Of course, she might have been saying that so I stilkl paid airmail rate not surface:rolleyes1:headache:

H & C= Halloween and Christmas ??

I have my first SS package about 1/2 done. gonna finish up shopping and get in the mail this week. and then get my 2nd one ready to go.

I wanna see some more goodies!!! :)

I came home to a fabulous package from SYT :) Thanks so much!!!!!!

I have gotten both of my packages done and mailed the first one and hope to mail the second one around Eater time. This has been so much fun. Can not wait to see what my SS sent.

I wanted to update. I tried to take pics but my camera wasnt cooperating!
My nephew Kaleb received, a package of military silly bands, gymnastics stickers (he was very excited about these!!) some DC stickers and a bag of sour patch kids...he kept saying. "THESE ARE ALL MINE....Really?" LOL!!
:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter