**Secret Santa 2009 ~ Sent/Received**

I found my cable....so here are my lovely gifts.

IMG_3399.jpg

Thank you once again to my secret santa for all my lovely gifts. :hug:

Wow! That Jim Shore Minnie is soooooo cute :goodvibes

Here are my Secret Santa prezzies out of the gift bag:

DSCF6838.jpg

and here they are unwrapped .......

DSCF6841.jpg

Thank you so much Secret Santa for my lovely gifts .... I received

a gorgeously cute Eyeore Disney Traditions figure
some yummy Thorntons vanilla fudge
a cute Ariel pen
a Disney pin
3 homepun jeannie holly berry candle tarts which are really cute and have holly leaves on them.

thank you thank you thank you :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Awww I love Minnie and Eeyore in the Jim Shore collections, ever so cute! :goodvibes I've bought myself the Dumbo tree ornament today in the Jim Shore collection, very sweet and only £6.99! :)

Thanks guys, I love the Princess Minnie one too. :love:

Lovely gifts Sarah, the Eeyore is so sweet. :)

Finally uploaded my pic!

20236_226901956555_712696555_3560647_6420166_n.jpg

Thanks again to my lovely sender, your gifts really cheered me up :hug:

to my Secret Santa

I got some lovely Winnie the pooh socks, a Winnie the Pooh car air freshener and phone danlge thing, a yankee candle and a house shaped candle, a lovely box of Thorntons choccies, a small bottle of wine and a candy stick!

WONDERFUL Thank you
Again I cant post any photos but I do have them ready.

Sorry its taken soo long to update - I didnt open them until Boxing Day and have been working/planning DH 40th birthday doo on NYE this week .

So a very big thank you from me

Sounds lovely Katie!

I was going to revive this thread earlier to see if there's any more pictures? I know everyone, esp. Mandy, once she's back from her trip, would like to see that everyone's arrived safely :thumbsup2

Your gifts sound fab Katie. :thumbsup2

Anymore?????? I am pretty sure their are quite a few more who haven't posted yet? :confused3

sorry i havnt posted my gift yet every time i went to upload the pic my pc crashed :confused3

any way thank you to my SS for my lovely gifts i received a stitch toy a twilight book ( which i havnt a chance to read yet hopefully in the next couple of days when sanity is restored here :rotfl:)
some candy canes and two bars of choccie all of which the kids enjoyed :banana:
thank you again S Santa i love my gifts

randomkids008.jpg

Lovely gifts :goodvibes I think that little Stitch has become the mascot! He seems to have appeared a couple of times so far during this exchange! :lovestruc

Lovely gifts. :thumbsup2

Lovely gifts :goodvibes I think that little Stitch has become the mascot! He seems to have appeared a couple of times so far during this exchange! :lovestruc

::yes:: I think he is the Mascot. :thumbsup2

Anymore piccies???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter