Secret Partner Craft Swap Sign Up (7/25-7/28)

Everyone should have their PMs with their partner and info! Remember, it's a secret until they receive from you!

We can still get specific requests, right?

Or more specific information?

I was thinking the same thing as Sewmess. May we use you as a liaison to our partner if we are lookigfor a specific piece of info?
:jumping1: So excited!! Already bought some materials tonight :)

sewmess said:
We can still get specific requests, right?

Or more specific information?

If you need more specific info, feel free to pm me and I'll ask your partner for you!

Anyone willing to take on a 2nd partner? If so, you would send 2 and receive 2. Please pm me if you would be interested, so I can try to still keep it a surprise!

Everyone is all partnered up and ready to go! Happy crafting everyone! If you need anything, please message me! :goodvibes

I started on my projects last night and couldn't wait to get off work today to work on them! Having a blast already! Thank you lovely ladies for joining in on the fun!

Hah - I probably should HAVE a go-between because I've already gotten confused....:rotfl: I swap at a different site too and had a complete spazz attack when we got partnered.

Looking forward to making great, fun (hopefully) stuff!

2 weeks in! How's everyone doing? I'm having a blast! I made my very first pattern of a certain type of craft :)...I hope my partner loves it as much as I do! I love being inspired to try new things!

Disneyluvr said:
Due date coming up soon! Do we need to mail by Sept. 1 or does it need to be received by then?

That's the mail by date - but I just realized that the 1st is a Sunday and Monday is Labor Day, so if need be, send no later than the 3rd!

Doing great! Had a lot of big life events in the past few weeks, and this project helped me keep sane lol. Due to those events taking up so much time, I'll be shooting for the 3rd as my send-off date. Can't wait to see what everyone makes!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter